Save $22.49 15%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Racer Tech Compass Pants
Alpinestars class-leading Racer apparel collection has undergone a design evolution with the introduction of the Racer Tech line. The Racer Tech Pants feature a advanced flexible design with four-way stretch fabric and heavy poly-fabric main shell offering high levels of flexibility and durability. A leather leg panel protects against heat while the innovative 3D knee construction gives plenty of freedom of movement for the legs.
- Back yoke is made of solid poly-fabric to guarantee freedom of movement
- Advanced four-way stretch main construction for freedom of movement with a race fit
- Soft stretch back panel from the upper thigh to the bottom of the leg provides increased comfort and flexibility
- Internal comfort liner made of an extensive lightweight mesh with stretch panel inserts for improved feel and function
- Innovative, strategically positioned four-way stretch panels for freedom of movement and riding fit
- Pre-curved, ergonomic leg construction for improved performance in the riding position
- Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area and inner leg panels provides superior abrasion resistance
- Leather reinforced inner-leg panels for heat resistance, grip and comfort
- Innovative 3D knee construction and expansion panel designed to accommodate knee protectors
- 3D injection molded rubber logos for durability
- Ratchet closure with dual waist adjustment pull-tabs for safe, personalized fit
- Convenient interior hip pocket for key/coin storage
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 32 / Bright Red/Navy||RevZilla Item #1763426||MFR. Product #3722120-3071-32||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Alpinestars Textile Pants Alpha Sizing
|Alpha||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Sizing & Fit
1 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers