Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Alpinestars Polar GTX Gloves
The ultimate short cuff winter glove, the Alpinestars Polar Gore-Tex Gloves have all the bases covered. The premium Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane ensures your mits stay totally dry while 100g of Thinsulate thermal insulation keeps them nice and toasty. The Stretch polyamide upper is married to a goatskin leather palm that together, provide excellent comfort and durability. Alpinestars has also included a 3rd and 4th finger bridge and a touchscreen compatible index finger to increase both safety and functionality.
- Stretch polyamide upper construction with goatskin leather palm
- Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane
- 100G/sqm Thinsulate thermal insulation on the backhand
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip
- Reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide abrasion resistance in key impact zones
- Patented 3rd and 4th finger bridge prevent finger roll and separation during impact
- Fabric-molded hard knuckle protector provides impact and abrasion protection
- Touch screen compatible fingertip on index for use of touch screen devices
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
- Neoprene cuff with VELCRO® brand closure for easy glove entry and secure closure
- Reflective details improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1063060||MFR. Product #3525116-10-S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-4 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1063061||MFR. Product #3525116-10-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1063062||MFR. Product #3525116-10-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1063063||MFR. Product #3525116-10-XL||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1063064||MFR. Product #3525116-10-2X||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1063065||MFR. Product #3525116-10-3X||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-4 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I let them dry out well overnight, hit the road the next morning, dawn patrol in the northeast, temps were in the high 30's. Withing 5min I was FREEZING, hands so numb I couldn't even work the controls.
I'm hoping I just got a defective pair, working with the awesome guys at Revzilla on this now but I'd stay clear of these gloves for the $.
over 2 years ago
Hands get a little sweaty but nothing crazy. It does make it somewhat hard to pull them off without pulling the inside liner out with your hand. I have to make sure to pinch the tips of the gloves with my other hand when pulling them off.
I ride a naked bike and didnt notice any air coming through the glove even at high speeds. Hands were fine 45f and above. Anything below that and you'll need heated grips anyways.
Touch screen finger tip is only on the left pointer finger. Doesn't really work for me as my finger doesn't reach the tip of the glove. Would have been nice if it was on the thumb as well. Also would have been nice to get a snot patch or visor wiper patch.
The REVIT Kryptonite GTX is this gloves direct competition. I didn't like the styling of those gloves as much as the Astars but I think I would have been happy with either pair.
Took these out for about an 1hr ride in mid to low 40's weather.
Gloves kept my hand warm, however about an hour in, the fingertips started to get cool.
I don't think you can do extended periods of nonstop riding on these in lower than 40 degree weather without feeling some kind of cold.
I'm torn on these.
They are warm and comfortable and provide good protection.
For the premium price paid, I thought I would not even feel the cold. I guess I was expecting too much.
1 year ago