Oscar by Alpinestars Charlie Jacket
The Alpinestars Charlie Leather Jacket steps right out of the 1970's and into your gear closet. The soft full grain leather shell is styled directly after the classic cafe jackets from the past, complete with contrasting leather stripes down the shoulders and arms. Slim fitting Bio Armor in the shoulders and elbows give you contemporary protection and a removable flannel liner for chillier days gives the Charlie Jacket a level of modern functionality specifically suited to today's retro rider.
- Longer arms: ~1-1.5" longer than most jackets to have less wrist exposure when reaching for your handlebars
- Full grain leather main shell construction with a natural finish for abrasion resistance, durability as well as a soft, luxurious feel
- Slim-fitting, CE certified and removable Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors for optimized levels of protection
- Removable flannel liner is thermal insulated (80g) offering versatile weather protection in colder climates
- Pockets for optional back protection (sold separately)
- Pre-curved sleeve construction for comfort and movement in the riding position
- Zipper and snap sleeve cuff closure and adjustment for personalized fit and security
- Zippered hand pockets for peace-of-mind closure
- Interior wallet / document compartment pocket
- Embossed OSCAR By Alpinestars shoulder detailing, zips and trims
Note: There are no perforations at the shoulders.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM / Brown||RevZilla Item #1097628||MFR. Product #3108016-850-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Oscar Leather Jacket Sizing
|Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.