Looking for something else?
Out of Stock
Alpinestars Missile Airflow Pants
Item: P313829 SKU:
Save $89.99 20%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Missile Airflow Leather Pants
For all of those canyon carvers, street hooligans and part-time track rats the Alpinestars Missle Airflow Leather Pants are a knee dragger's best friend. With a full grain leather construction, perforated leather at the front of the thighs and GPR knee and shin protectors, the Missile Airflow Pants offer class-leading protection and unparalleled performance. The 270 degree waist-connection zipper allows you to zip the Missile Airflow Leather Pants to your favorite Alpinestars jacket to complete a leather suit that is ready for your next track day or weekend ride.
- Size chart references your natural waist, measure around your navel for an accurate fit
- Durable, full grain leather for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance
- Removable CE approved GPR knee and shin protectors for class-leading safety
- Pocket for optional hip protection (sold separately)
- Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility
- Extensive stretch poly-fabric panels on the inside leg and crotch improve flex fit
- Extended high rear waist construction ensures maximum coverage
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement
- Internally reinforced seat and knee area aids abrasion protection
- Zippered calf expansion gusset for various lower leg sizes
- Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aid performance fit
- Waist circumference VELCRO® brand and D-ring closures for secure and personalized closure
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
- Reflective detailing on front and back
- Perforated leather on front of thighs
- Replaceable Sport knee sliders
Note: Image does not show perforations at thigh area.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 50||RevZilla Item #1063173||MFR. Product #3121515-10-50||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / 54||RevZilla Item #1063175||MFR. Product #3121515-10-54||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / 58||RevZilla Item #1063177||MFR. Product #3121515-10-58||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / 60 (Tall)||RevZilla Item #1063196||MFR. Product #3121716-10-60||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black/White/Fluo Red / 52||RevZilla Item #1242510||MFR. Product #3121515-1231-52||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Men's Pant Sizing
|Euro||Alpha||US Pant Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Sizing & Fit
15 Customer Reviews
14 Questions & 21 Answers