Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Juno Air Textile Jacket
The Alpinestars Juno Air Textile Jacket is a collaboration between Alpinestars and Monster. Heavy duty 600 denier textile and robust mesh panels make up the shell of the jacket for both high ventilation and high abrasion resistance in key areas. Pre-curved sleeves make it easy to reach for your handlebars. Monster gives the hot weather jacket a injection of taurine styling. CE rated armor protects your elbows and shoulders. Don't forget to add chest and back armor inserts into the compartments for a complete suite of impact protection. Unleash the beast!
- Constructed from hard-wearing 600 denier poly-fabric and incorporating extensive mesh panels strategically placed on the front, back and arms for optimum airflow performance
- Full mesh liner is highly breathable and incorporates hook and loop closing internal pockets and wallet pocket
- Sleeves feature pre-curved construction for increased comfort performance in riding position
- Volume adjustment system on sleeves incorporates three hook and loop adjustments for highly personalized fit and to help maintain positioning of elbow protector
- Elongated rear profile and hook and loop D-ring waist adjustment for added riding comfort and customization
- External hand pockets are zipped for a safe and secure closure
- Reflective details on chest and back for added rider visibility
- Textile comfort edge on collar and cuffs for comfort and moisture-wicking
- YKK auto locking zippers for durability and safety
- Removable and adjustable CE-certified Bio Armor protectors in the elbows and shoulders are lightweight, sleek and promote exceptional resistance against impacts
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE comfort padding (Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon back and chest protectors sold separately)
- CE Certification 89/686
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 2XL / Black/Green||RevZilla Item #1727605||MFR. Product #3304317-16-2X||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 3XL / Black/Green||RevZilla Item #1727606||MFR. Product #3304317-16-3X||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 4XL / Black/Green||RevZilla Item #1727607||MFR. Product #3304317-16-4X||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG / Black/Green||RevZilla Item #1727608||MFR. Product #3304317-16-L||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style MD / Black/Green||RevZilla Item #1727609||MFR. Product #3304317-16-M||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style SM / Black/Green||RevZilla Item #1727610||MFR. Product #3304317-16-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL / Black/Green||RevZilla Item #1727611||MFR. Product #3304317-16-XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Alpinestars Men's Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers