Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars Joey Waterproof Shoes
The Joey Waterproof Shoe is a street-styled suede shoe that offers added protection and comfort – on or off the bike. A wax treated outer and waterproof lining offers excellent weatherproofing so you can still look the part on the rainiest of days.
- Wax treatment on outer shell for excellent waterproofing
- Waterproof membrane lining
- Tongue and collar lining constructed from breathable mesh inner
- Reinforced poly-foam padding on tongue and ankle
- Dual density ankle protectors on lateral and medial sides
- Metal eyelet lace closure system
- Internal toe box and heel counter is reinforced to give strategic support and impact performance
- Replaceable anatomically engineered PU foam footbed
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 8.5||RevZilla Item #880896||MFR. Product #2612013-10-8.5||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Shiny Black / 7.5||RevZilla Item #914639||MFR. Product #261201310058/103372040030M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Shiny Black / 8||RevZilla Item #914640||MFR. Product #261201310058/103372040030S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Shiny Black / 8.5||RevZilla Item #914641||MFR. Product #261201310059/103372040142X||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Shiny Black / 9||RevZilla Item #914642||MFR. Product #261201310059/10337204014XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Shiny Black / 9.5||RevZilla Item #915498||MFR. Product #261201310060/10337204014L||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Shiny Black / 10||RevZilla Item #915500||MFR. Product #2612013100510/10337203710M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
These are comfortable riding sneakers with ankle support for those days when boots won't do.
Hope this helps.
I usually wear UK size 10 1/2 and ordered European size 45.
They fit perfectly
my feedback about this shoe is that my toes feel a little squished as the front of the shoe is quite narrow. may need to wear it more to season it.
Worn hard for a year and still in great shape.
I've had these all riding season this year and have done roughing 4000km in them.
The tongue isn't stitched up to the top. The tongue is only stitched up until the second last eyelet from the top, after that its free floating.
The waterproof lining is baked into the shoe which is great, but makes the shoe pretty warm.
I've actually stood in 2-3 inch puddles with these shoes and my feet stay dry and toasty :)
Here are a few photos of my shoes currently. tried to show you the liner the best I could.