Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars Joey Canvas Shoes
A light, practical shoe constructed from a breathable canvas material with an inner mesh lining for comfort, the Alpinestart Joey Shoe is ideal for warm weather riding. A reinforced internal toe box and heel counter ramp up the safety features while contemporary urban styling make this an indispensible addition to your summer wardrobe.
- Highly practical, urban-influenced design constructed from light and breathable canvas material with suede chassis reinforcement
- Tongue and collar is reinforced with poly-foam padding and incorporates highly breathable mesh lining
- Rear collar features soft suede insert
- Dual density ankle insert protectors on lateral and medial sides backed with comfort foam
- Reinforced internal toe box and heel counter
- Contemporary metal eyelet lacing closure
- Rubber compound white sidewall sole designed to promote grip and water run-off
- Replaceable anatomically engineered PU foam footbed
- Alpinestars logos stylishly incorporated into shoe’s detailing
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 9 / Black/Grey/Red||RevZilla Item #880943||MFR. Product #2652013-131-9||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Pros: It is Comfortable! I wear them all day to class, and have no problems walking around.
The Protection is surprisingly good! these boots feel solid, They would actually provide protection in a fall.
They are incredibly breathable. Perfect for hot summer days, while riding you feel the airflow through your entire shoe. That being said even when its colder (40F in my exp) they will keep your feet warm.
Not "Waterproof" but definitely water resistant, had a dry foot after riding in the rain.
Styling!!!! The entire reason I got these is because they look just like vans under a pair of jeans. They are great for a vintage look.
Cons I really don't have any... they may be a bit bulky but not much more then a pair of vans. These really are great.
Normally I wear chuck Taylor's and that is why i loved this shoe. It gives me the look i want with simple protective upgrades all while still being comfortable off the bike. These are SUPER great shoes off the bike, super casual and comfortable.
10/10 would buy again!
I wear them in S. Florida in intense heat and humidity and they are adequate for those conditions, with good ventilation and breathability. The padding around the ankles is comfortable and not too bulky.
Tall enough to protect your ancles. Firm heel box and toes.
All in all I think they are great shoes. I would but them again.
It is a stylish shoe that I don't mind wearing off the bike when I arrive at my destination. It has been very comfortable to wear all day long and does exactly what I was hoping. The only downside is that the soles of these shoes are slick. They will slide fairly easily on asphalt and that has me worried that they will fail me if I have to put my foot down quickly.
I siped the soles of my shoes (cut grooves into them) to try and help with this but they still are slippery. I'm hoping this will improve with a little more riding and scuffing of the soles.
Overall, it's a great pair of shoes that I would recommend buying.
These are pretty expensive compared to other choices out there, especially for what you get.
Overall I would buy them again I just wish Shift racing still made street gear
In terms of protection, it is a step above a normal sneaker like a converse chuck taylor. But the protection will not compare to a real riding shoe/boot.
I have a pair of the Joey WP and was involved in an accident with them. I got a bad bruise on my lower shin. Had I been wearing my typical riding boots the injury on my lower shin wouldn't have occured. I did not have any injuries or abrasions to my feet so maybe the joey WP shoe did perform well.
The Joey vs the Joey WP. The Joey WP is made of a thicker material that has suede feel to it. The Joey is canvas. I feel the Joey WP is better in terms of abrasion durability.
I will only use the Joey non-water proof shoes as a sneaker only. Expensive for a sneaker but they are a very comfortable.