Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $47.58 (34%)
Shipping & Returns
Alpinestars Joey Canvas Shoes
A light, practical shoe constructed from a breathable canvas material with an inner mesh lining for comfort, the Alpinestart Joey Shoe is ideal for warm weather riding. A reinforced internal toe box and heel counter ramp up the safety features while contemporary urban styling make this an indispensible addition to your summer wardrobe.
- Highly practical, urban-influenced design constructed from light and breathable canvas material with suede chassis reinforcement
- Tongue and collar is reinforced with poly-foam padding and incorporates highly breathable mesh lining
- Rear collar features soft suede insert
- Dual density ankle insert protectors on lateral and medial sides backed with comfort foam
- Reinforced internal toe box and heel counter
- Contemporary metal eyelet lacing closure
- Rubber compound white sidewall sole designed to promote grip and water run-off
- Replaceable anatomically engineered PU foam footbed
- Alpinestars logos stylishly incorporated into shoe’s detailing
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 9 / Black/Grey/Red||RevZilla Item #880943||MFR. Product #2652013-131-9||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers
Browse 8 questions Browse 8 questions and 50 answers
Why did you choose this?
I like the air flow in these shoes and the protection too. they look good so I can wear them off the bike too.
Donald K on Sep 4, 2017
Well built, thicker material and shoe is slightly heavier then you would think. Good shoe for a casual or minimal riding when going out. Good style and fits to size.
John M on Jul 20, 2017
If you're between sizes, would you go with a 8 or a 8.5?
BEST ANSWER: I would go with the 8.5 if you are in between. They fit pretty true to size. My only complaint about these shows is that they will leave streaks on floors.
Are the laces normal laces or are they strengthend some how so they dont bust open in a accident?
BEST ANSWER: The Alpinestars Joey Shoes have normal laces. They are not reinforced in anyway.
Is the suede synthetic?
BEST ANSWER: I do not know. Looks like the real thing. I in them comfortable enough. Only changed the insole.
I want the black model. But, is it the waterproof model?
BEST ANSWER: I have the black ones. I'm 99% sure they're not waterproof. Also just a word of caution, what tread is on the bottom of the shoes will be worn off about two days after you get them. You'd be better off saving your money and buying some Vans Skate-Hi shoes.
Do these come in the standard U.S. width of D or are they like the Euro B or C?
BEST ANSWER: If the US width is wider I would say that's what they are. They surprisingly fit my wide ugly feet. I like them so far.
Which one of the Joey shoe or the San Diego shoe has most protection?
BEST ANSWER: They have the same protection... Ankles, heels and toes.. The SD's are a little narrower than the J's both need gel inserts if you plan on riding long days.. I love my J's as they are easier to wander around in when you get to places.
Are they still make these?? Trying everywhere to get a size 11.5 in Black suede!!