Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars Jet Road Gore-Tex Gloves
The Alpinestars Jet Road Gore-Tex Gloves keep water out at all costs. The dual layer storm gauntlet closure allows you to place one cuff under your jacket sleeve and one over, completely sealing out wind and water. The highly breathable Gore-Tex membrane allows your hands to breath, preventing moisture buildup inside the gloves. TPU knuckle protection and ergonomic stretch panels keel your hands safe and comfortable while gripping your handlebars.
- High abrasion resistant fabric and goatskin leather construction
- Suede reinforcements for added durability and grip
- Built-in shock resistant molded knuckle protectors
- Technical twin-layer wrist Gore-Tex glove designed to enclose jacket sleeves for weather protection and comfort
- Water drain eyelet in the outer cuff to prevent water ingress
- Alpinestars patented finger-bridge prevents finger separation and stops twisting around the little finger in the event of an impact slide
- TPR finger stylus for use with bike navigation systems (GPS)
- Helmet visor wipe strip mounted on left thumb
- Accordion inserts on top of the hand for maximum flexibility
- YKK semi auto-lock zipper
- Integrated highly reflective details and logos for improved rider visibility
Note: TPR finger stylus works with pressure-sensitive touch screens and will not work with heat-sensitive touch screens, such as those on iPhone and Android phones.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style MD / Black/Fluorescent Yellow||RevZilla Item #844424||MFR. Product #3522013-155-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG / Black/Fluorescent Yellow||RevZilla Item #844425||MFR. Product #3522013-155-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Gripes: 1) Hi viz panels are on the inside of the wrist & not outside where it would be most useful. 2) Getting the whole double gauntlet system set up is easy on first hand, but 2nd hand is challenging when dealing with a jacket with a liner. 3) Under 50° and i'm turning on my heated grips (at a constant 70mph), but I tend to run cold.
over 2 years ago
They are built a little small according to the way we size gloves around these parts. I usually wear medium to large gloves. My hand is right at 4 in. across the widest area and I had to have an extra large in this glove. The ex-large fits perfectly. The gang at Revzilla warned me of this and kept me from having to send back a glove that was too small.
over 3 years ago
With so much of the glove being leather, what has been the experience with them breaking in? Do they loosen up, say a 1/2 size? Or should I be exchanging for a Large?