Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Jaws Perforated Leather Jacket
Snatch victory from the jaws of the street. The Alpinestars Jaws Jacket incorporates the best features from Alpinestars’ pro-level race suits into a leather jacket designed for use off the starting grid. Precurved sleeves with poly-fabric stretch on the inside of the chest down the arms and accordion stretch in the shoulder blades and elbows provide a track fit with streetable ergonomics. Built on a formidable 1.2 - 1.4mm cowhide leather chassis with CE Bio Armor in the shoulders and elbows, the Alpinestars Jaws Jacket has pockets to accept the Nucleon series CE Level 2 back and chest protectors for maximum protection.
- Durable 1.2mm / 1.4mm leather outer construction
- Perforated leather panels for maximum ventilation
- Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulders and elbow protectors
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Strategically placed poly-fabric stretch panels helps movement and comfort on the bike
- Pre-curved sleeve construction
- Elbow and rear accordions for increased comfort in riding position
- Multi-panel liner construction to improve comfort
- Removable thermal liner
- Soft collar construction with snap button volume adjuster for an optimized comfort
- VELCRO® brand and D-ring waist closure adjustment for improved riding fit
- VELCRO® brand wrist closure adjustment for improved riding fit
- Reflective detailing on sleeve and back to improve rider visibility
- 2 zippered chest air intake vents
- 2 zippered hand pocket
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs
- Embroidered logos
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 52||RevZilla Item #1157623||MFR. Product #3101116-10-52||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Men's Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
32 Customer Reviews
11 Questions & 10 Answers