Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Alpinestars Jagg Leather Pants
The Alpinestars Jagg Pants are a hybrid of race-grade leather and sport-touring ergonomics. Sans sliders, the Jagg Pants incorporate a reinforced seat area and strengthened stitching for durability and abrasion resistance. With CE certified interior protection and lots of personalization options the Jagg Pants are fully optimized for attachment to a range of Alpinestars sport and performance riding jackets.
- Highly durable, full grain leather multi-panel construction for excellent abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact
- Removable CE‐approved internal knee and shin protectors for class-leading safety in key impact zone
- Replaceable foam hip pad inserts for comfort and additional impact performance (CE certified Nucleon hip protector available as accessory upgrade)
- Accordion textile stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility and fit in the riding position
- Extensive stretch poly-fabric panels on the inside leg and crotch improve flex fit while reducing garment weight and material excess
- Front snap button and hook waist closure for security, plus durable front zipper
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket to ensure maximum material coverage of the body at all times
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement
- Internally reinforced seat and knee area aids abrasion protection and helps prevent garment deformation as a result of high friction while sliding in an accident
- Zippered calf expansion gusset for various lower leg sizes
- Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit
- D-rings and VELCRO® brand closures on the waist
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
- Front, deep pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure
- Reflective detailing on front and back for improved rider visibility
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Black / 44||RevZilla Item #1097666||MFR. Product #3122516-1100-44||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Black / 46||RevZilla Item #1097667||MFR. Product #3122516-1100-46||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Black / 48||RevZilla Item #1097668||MFR. Product #3122516-1100-48||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Black / 50||RevZilla Item #1097669||MFR. Product #3122516-1100-50||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Black / 52||RevZilla Item #1097670||MFR. Product #3122516-1100-52||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Black / 54||RevZilla Item #1097671||MFR. Product #3122516-1100-54||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Black / 56||RevZilla Item #1097672||MFR. Product #3122516-1100-56||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Black / 58||RevZilla Item #1097673||MFR. Product #3122516-1100-58||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Black / 60||RevZilla Item #1097674||MFR. Product #3122516-1100-60||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
6 Questions & 2 Answers
Browse 6 questions Browse 6 questions and 2 answers
are these basically the same as the missile pants just without the knee sliders?
Are these pants cut similar to the Missile pants? I'm looking for a pair of pants for spirited sport riding that don't look too racey but perform well in the full tucked position.
Are these going to be available in short sizes?
Hi I'm a. 29-30 waist and a 30 inseam should I get a 46 or 48 Im not a big man thinking the 48 might be to loose.?
BEST ANSWER: I'm exactly the same measurements and bought the 46. They seem perfect - snug around the waist and hips out of the box but should stretch in a bit. I think the 48 would be too loose.
Can you remove the interior mesh liner on this leather pant's?
BEST ANSWER: No - it's sewn in.
Would these pants zip to an older (circa 2010) GP Plus jacket?