Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Guayana GTX Jacket
With a laminated two layer Gore-Tex membrane and poly fabric, multi-panel main construction the Guayana Gore Tex is more than sufficiently rugged to traverse the tepuis of the Guayana Highlands from which it takes its name. The detachable long sleeve thermal liner and zippered intake and exhaust vents make it also versatile enough for any riding conditions you may encounter.
- Multi-panel construction featuring strategically positioned poly-fabric accordion and stretch panels on back and elbows for an excellent contoured fit
- Main shell constructed from a two-layer laminated Gore-Tex membrane for excellent levels of water and wind proofing as well as breathability
- Long sleeve thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) ensures jacket versatility and comfort in cold and hot conditions and can be removed with easy identification red zippers
- Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporates dual hook and loop grip and snap button volume control adjustment straps for improved comfort, precision adjustment of garment and to help keep elbow protections in place
- Zippered ventilation chest air intakes and back exhaust vents for internal climate control and enhanced riding comfort
- Chest and front pockets plus waterproof cargo-style pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure, plus internal waterproof document pocket
- Large, external, utility pocket on lower back of jacket
- Waterproof internal pockets and wallet pocket
- Removable CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Buckle waist adjustment offers customized fit and helps keep garment close to the body
- Accordion textile flex inserts on elbows for arm flexibility
- Full circumference interior waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- Reflective detailing on front, back and sleeves improves rider’s visibility
- Graphic details on front, sleeves and back
- Soft textile collar lining and padded edging for high levels of comfort
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1242591||MFR. Product #3602518-10-L||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1242592||MFR. Product #3602518-10-XL||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Red / MD||RevZilla Item #1242599||MFR. Product #3602518-13-M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Red / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1242603||MFR. Product #3602518-13-3X||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Red / 4XL||RevZilla Item #1242604||MFR. Product #3602518-13-4X||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Men's Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Sizing & Fit
2 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 2 Answers