Alpinestars GP Tech v2 Jacket For Tech Air Race
Designed and built for performance, the Alpinestars GP Tech V2 Leather Jacket incorporates track proven technology to create a jacket that is aggressive on all fronts. A newly designed speed hump provides ventilation and space for a hydration pack. Bovine leather multi-panel construction resists abrasion and triple stitching helps keep the jacket intact. CE level 1 armor at the elbows and shoulders comes standard. Opt for basic impact protection by adding in optional chest and back armor (sold separately). Or upgrade to the apex predator Tech Air Race Vest.
Tech Air Race Ready:
This GP Tech v2 Jacket is built to accept the Tech Air Race Airbag System. The vest, which must be purchased separately, installs easily in just a few minutes and does not require any external sensors to operate. Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- Compatible with the Tech Air Race Vest Airbag System, sold separately
- Internal conduits for quick and convenient connection of the jacket to the airbag system
- Left sleeve features an LED panel that clearly displays airbag system’s functioning status at a glance
- Internal hook-and-loop closure and YKK zipper fixings for securing airbag system
- Exterior shell designed to accommodate inflated airbag
- Premium bovine leather multi-panel construction with reinforced stitching
- CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors
- Anatomically contoured shoulder protection with a triple-density polymer compound
- Elbow protectors feature injection-molded protection and dual density foam padding
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately) for use when Tech Air is not installed
- Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon Race Back Protector (sold separately)
- Newly evolved aerodynamic ventilated back hump is designed to incorporate hydration pack and features a conduit opening for water hydration hose
- Soft 3D mesh collar and cuff construction
- Fixed inner liner with multi-panel construction and 3D mesh inserts
- Aramidic fiber stretch panels positioned on the underarms and side waist
- Arshield reinforcements consisting of high abrasion-resistant aramidic fiber and polyamide strategically positioned on sleeve
- Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce riding fatigue
- Velcro and D-ring waist adjusters positioned inside the jacket
- Two zippered external hand pockets
- Interior waterproof wallet pocket and interior pockets with VELCRO® brand fasteners
- Internal waist connection zipper
- Printed detailing and logos and reflective elements throughout the jacket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 48||RevZilla Item #1314391||Store Sku||MFR. Product #3108517-123-48||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Men's Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.