Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars GP Pro v2 Jacket for Tech Air Race
Alpinestars' exclusive Tech Air System meets the GP Pro Jacket for the very first time in version two of this super-sport jacket. The GP Pro v2 Jacket has all of the ergonomics and protective features found at the highest levels of road racing. The full grain 1.3mm premium leather chassis incorporates strategically positioned perforation panels and accordion stretch inserts to offer excellent levels of comfort and flex fit. A Moto GP-derived speed hump, CE rated armor and now the option to pair the jacket with the Tech Air Race Airbag System give riders the confidence to carve corners on the street or at the track. Mate the GP Pro v2 Jacket to a pair of Alpinestars leather race pants via the waist connection zipper to create a 2-piece race ensemble.
Tech Air Race Ready:
Built to accept the Tech Air Race Airbag System. The Tech Air Race Vest, which must be purchased separately, installs easily in just a few minutes and does not require any external sensors to operate. Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- Compatible with the Tech Air Race Vest Airbag System, sold separately
- Internal conduits for quick and convenient connection of jacket to airbag system
- Left sleeve features LED panel which clearly displays airbag system’s functioning status
- Internal VELCRO® brand fasteners and YKK zipper fixings for securing airbag system
- Accordion stretch inserts on shoulder and underarm designed to accommodate inflated airbag
- Highly abrasion resistant main construction using premium, 1.3mm full-grain leather for comfort, fit and durability
- Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors in shoulders and elbows feature injectionmolded shells and dual density foam padding
- Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows
- Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon Back Protector
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch inserts in key articulation areas on back and elbows for excellent performance fit
- Extensive advanced poly-textile stretch panels on chest, underarms and waist for range of movement
- Leather stretch insert on rear lumbar area for excellent mobility in riding position
- Localized perforations on chest and arms and zippered torso air-intakes offer airflow and regulate body temperature
- Airprene collar and sleeve cuff construction for breathability and comfort; cuffs incorporate zip closures for secure and customizable fit
- Moto GP profile, perforated, back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance
- Mesh lining improves comfort, fit and ventilation; liner is removable and can be easily washed
- Premium YKK fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment
- Full circumference waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- D-ring waist adjustments feature VELCRO® brand closures for secure and personalized fitting
- Extended lower back profile for improved lumbar coverage
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / 44||RevZilla Item #1774152||MFR. Product #3105020-12-44||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White / 48||RevZilla Item #1774154||MFR. Product #3105020-12-48||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White / 50||RevZilla Item #1774155||MFR. Product #3105020-12-50||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White / 52||RevZilla Item #1774156||MFR. Product #3105020-12-52||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White / 54||RevZilla Item #1774157||MFR. Product #3105020-12-54||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 52||RevZilla Item #1774167||MFR. Product #3105020-1231-52||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 54||RevZilla Item #1774168||MFR. Product #3105020-1231-54||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Alpinestars Men's Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
0 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers