Alpinestars GP Pro Airflow Jacket
A super premium jacket for the super-sport enthusiast, the Alpinestars GP Pro Airflow Leather Jacket has all of the ergonomics and protective features found at the highest levels of road racing. The full grain 1.3mm premium leather chassis incorporates strategically positioned perforation panels and accordion stretch inserts to offer excellent levels of comfort and flex fit. Integrated padding, removable CE rated armor and a Moto GP derived speed hump give riders the confidence to carve corners on the street or at the track. Mate the GP Pro Airflow Jacket to a pair of Alpinestars leather race pants with the 270 degree waist connection zipper for ultimate protection and comfort.
- Snug, race fit
- Select one size larger than the size chart suggests for a relaxed fit
- Highly abrasion resistant main construction using premium, 1.3mm full-grain leather for comfort, fit and durability
- Incorporates strategically positioned perforation panels for airflow and internal cooling
- Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors in shoulders and elbows feature injection molded shells and dual density foam padding
- Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows
- Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon Back Protector for the ultimate protection
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch inserts in key articulation areas on back and elbows for excellent performance fit
- Extensive advanced poly-textile stretch panels on chest, underarms and waist for range of movement
- Leather stretch insert on rear lumbar area for excellent mobility in riding position
- Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding
- Localized perforations on chest and arms and zippered torso air-intakes offer airflow and regulate body temperature
- Airprene collar and sleeve cuff construction for breathability and comfort; cuffs incorporate zip closures for secure and customizable fit
- Moto GP profile, perforated, back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance
- Mesh lining improves comfort, fit and ventilation
- Premium YKK fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment
- 270 degree waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- D-ring waist adjustments feature VELCRO® brand closures for secure and personalized fitting
- Extended lower back profile for improved lumbar coverage
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 56||RevZilla Item #1097981||MFR. Product #3105116-10-56||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Men's Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.