Alpinestars GP Plus v3 Race Suit
The GP Plus v3 Race Suit from Alpinestars is a one-piece suit with a multitude of features. Hard TPU external elbow, shoulder and knee sliders are backed by CE-rated protection. The tough 1.3mm cowhide construction is made comfortable with soft, rolled edges at the collar and cuffs. Generous panels of stretch fabric and accordion leather create a comfortable fit while the waterproof inside pocket, reflective accents and adjustable lower leg keep you prepared for any track situation.
- Premium 1.3mm genuine bovine leather construction
- High Resistant Stretch Fabric (HRSF) strategically positioned for comfort
- Alpinestars GP-R armor on shoulder, elbow and knee with Nucleon Flex hip protector
- Accepts Alpinestars Nucleon KR-R back protector and Nucleon KR-CiR chest protector (both sold separately)
- Inner leather reinforcement on seat, shoulder, elbow, knee and shin for additional abrasion resistance in key areas
- Reflective insert at rear
- Polyamide stretch material on the shoulder area, inner sleeve, chest, crotch and calf
- Calf expansion allows adjustable fit
- YKK zips on front, cuff and ankle
- Extended stretch area on outer cuff and collar with 3D mesh
- Low profile collar with comfort rolled edge
- Inner waterproof document pocket
- Localized perforation
- Meets Category 2, AA class fully CE-certified garment under PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Included CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars GP-R shoulder and elbow protectors
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Graphite / 44||RevZilla Item #1774477||MFR. Product #3150720-10-44||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Graphite / 46||RevZilla Item #1774478||MFR. Product #3150720-10-46||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Graphite / 48||RevZilla Item #1774479||MFR. Product #3150720-10-48||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Graphite / 50||RevZilla Item #1774480||MFR. Product #3150720-10-50||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Graphite / 52||RevZilla Item #1774481||MFR. Product #3150720-10-52||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Graphite / 54||RevZilla Item #1774482||MFR. Product #3150720-10-54||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Graphite / 56||RevZilla Item #1774483||MFR. Product #3150720-10-56||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Graphite / 58||RevZilla Item #1774484||MFR. Product #3150720-10-58||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Graphite / 60||RevZilla Item #1774485||MFR. Product #3150720-10-60||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Alpinestars Men's Race Suit Sizing
|Euro||US Suit Size||Alpha||US Pant Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.