Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Alpinestars GP Plus Race Suit
Alpinestars GP Plus Race Suit
A breath of fresh race gas, the style of the Alpinestars GP Plus Suit is a welcome departure from convention. The GP Plus Race Suit is podium-ready with a radical asymmetrical design, fluorescent highlights and techy graphics. Sculpted in 1.3mm premium cowhide with DFS dual density TPU Sliders, aerodynamic back hump and localized perforation, the Alpinestars GP Plus Race Suit has nearly all the go-fast goodies of Alpinestars’ top tier GP Tech without the price tag that goes with them.
- 1.3 mm genuine cow leather
- CE certified Alpinestars GP protectors at the shoulders, elbows, and knees
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders at the shoulders and knees
- Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike
- Stretch panels on sleeves, crotch and chest further improve fit and feel
- Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed
- Pre-curved sleeves and legs construction
- Localized perforations highly improve ventilation
- Integrated padding increase comfort and protection
- Chest pad compartment with PE padding (Nucleon chest armor sold separately)
- Reflective details
- Removable mesh inner liner
- Calf expansion gusset
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket
- Snap button system attaches the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back Protector (sold separately)
- 3D textured fabric comfort collar construction
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 46||RevZilla Item #1156569||MFR. Product #3150516-123-46||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 48||RevZilla Item #1156570||MFR. Product #3150516-123-48||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 50||RevZilla Item #1156571||MFR. Product #3150516-123-50||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 54||RevZilla Item #1156573||MFR. Product #3150516-123-54||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 58||RevZilla Item #1156575||MFR. Product #3150516-123-58||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 48 / Black/White/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1156580||MFR. Product #3150516-125-48||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 58 / Black/White/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1156585||MFR. Product #3150516-125-58||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 46 / Black/White/Red/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1156587||MFR. Product #3150516-1236-46||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I ended up purchasing a 58 because of my
to help anyone else are as follows
out seam 39inch
Inseam 30.5 inch
chest 48 inch
leg 26 inch
and I am 5ft 10inch, wear XL shirts and my pants are 36 by 32. Weight is 220lbs
I was stuck between a 56 or 58,
Ended up with a 58 to make sure I could fit my self into it.
The suits breaths excellent, Movement is great, and within a few hours it stared to become less restrictive.
all though my knees started to rub raw about a hour into it, it may have been the Astar skin suit. Legs felt long, had a tough time zipping up my boots around them. Elastic in the legs takes a bit to get used to changing back and forth off the tank, but the suit felt solid. Looking forward to the remaining break in, as it will only get easier to move around with it.
Over 85Fdegrees, well Florida weather Astar did their homework the suit was put together very well
1 year ago
But having ordered Alpinestars boots in my size (and having to return them as 'way to small) and gauntlets in my size (also 'way to small, but usable after a prolonged break in period, I learned my lesson-Alpinestars gear runs small!
I don't know how the model in the video can wear a 52 at 6' and 190 lbs, (I'm 5'8" 175lbs with a barely visible gut) but I got smart and ordered a 54-and had to return it for a 56! But I have to say, the 56 fit beautifully, snug but not tight, room for hip armor, (and eventually a back protector) and after two hours on my CBR, break-in is nicely underway. Arms and legs are longer than on my Motegi, but not too much so, and gauntlets and boots fit no problem. Air flow was surprisingly good, even at legal highway speeds. The GP Plus feels much more protective than the Motegi, too, with a "richer" more expensive look. Like Anthony says, go for the extra two bills and get the GP Plus.
5 months ago
7 months ago