Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars Fastback Waterproof Shoes
Alpinestars is an industry leader when it comes to many things moto, but especially when it comes to premium riding shoes. The Fastback Waterproof Shoes are no exception and are designed to provide riders exceptional tactile feel while surrounding the rider's foot in CE rated protection. When going out for a weekend jaunt or just a quick ride into work, not everyone wants to suit up in stiff bulky track or sport-touring boots. The alternative is to pick up a pair of riding shoes that are comfortable, look great and give you a level of protection that a normal pair of shoes just cannot offer.
The CE certified Fastback WP Shoes have TPR and TPU ankle, heel and toe reinforcements, a breathable waterproof lining as well as ergonomic features that improve rider feedback and control. Quit riding in normal shoes and give your feet some much needed protection while improving the quality of your ride.
- Aggressively profiled upper is constructed from a superb combination of lightweight, durable and abrasion resistant microfiber material
- The shoes have resulted in a more streamlined forefoot to enable better grip on the bike’s controls while providing excellent arch support
- Innovative sole construction is firm and flexible
- Incorporates a PU mid-sole on the heel area for comfort plus integrated steel shank for enhanced sole rigidity
- Accordion microfiber Achilles insert on rear collar for superb flexibility on and off the bike
- Secure, personalized and convenient closure fit thanks to lacing system and adjustable PU-tipped Velcro strap across lower shin
- Guaranteed waterproof membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions
- External TPR lateral and medial guards provide all-round abrasion resistance to the ankle area, plus external lateral TPR toe protector
- TPU shift pad that features textured debossing for better grip on bike’s controls
- Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layer under the upper for excellent protection against knocks
- Performance padding on tongue and collar provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep
- Internal toe box and heel counter are layered under the upper for more ergonomic design
- Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound sole for excellent grip, flex and durability
- Removable and replaceable EVA and Lycra insole is anatomically profiled for added comfort and support
- Cat 2 CE certified to 89/686/ECC EU Directive
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / 7.5||RevZilla Item #1011789||MFR. Product #251001412-7.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 8.5||RevZilla Item #1011791||MFR. Product #251001412-8.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 9||RevZilla Item #1011792||MFR. Product #251001412-9||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/White / 9.5||RevZilla Item #1011793||MFR. Product #251001412-9.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 10||RevZilla Item #1011794||MFR. Product #251001412-10||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White / 10.5||RevZilla Item #1011795||MFR. Product #251001412-10.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 11||RevZilla Item #1011796||MFR. Product #251001412-11||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 11.5||RevZilla Item #1011797||MFR. Product #251001412-11.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 12||RevZilla Item #1011798||MFR. Product #251001412-12||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 12.5||RevZilla Item #1011799||MFR. Product #251001412-12.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 13||RevZilla Item #1011800||MFR. Product #251001412-13||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey/Black / 9.5||RevZilla Item #1011827||MFR. Product #2510014202-9.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey/Black / 10||RevZilla Item #1011828||MFR. Product #2510014202-10||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Grey/Black / 10.5||RevZilla Item #1011829||MFR. Product #2510014202-10.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey/Black / 11||RevZilla Item #1011830||MFR. Product #2510014202-11||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey/Black / 11.5||RevZilla Item #1011831||MFR. Product #2510014202-11.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey/Black / 12.5||RevZilla Item #1011833||MFR. Product #2510014202-12.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Blue / 9.5||RevZilla Item #1011810||MFR. Product #2510014173-9.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Blue / 10||RevZilla Item #1011811||MFR. Product #2510014173-10||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Blue / 10.5||RevZilla Item #1011812||MFR. Product #2510014173-10.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Blue / 11||RevZilla Item #1011813||MFR. Product #2510014173-11||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Blue / 11.5||RevZilla Item #1011814||MFR. Product #2510014173-11.5||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Blue / 12||RevZilla Item #1011815||MFR. Product #2510014173-12||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Blue / 12.5||RevZilla Item #1011816||MFR. Product #2510014173-12.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Only nit pick, and its not really the boot, but as a new rider I've tried 2 pairs of pants (Revit Tornado and now Alpinestars Andes) and due to the short height boot its hard to get pants which fully cover.
The styling doesn't scream MOTORCYCLE BOOTS which is a big plus. It's discreet and looks great! BTW the reflective lace loops are pretty cool.
Air flow isnt bad. I was in the sun for 3 hours @ 80°F and had no complaints.
Your foot feels very sturdy and planted in the shoe. I would definitely trust these to protect me in a crash.
The Velcro lace strap is a huge help to keep laces from getting caught in/on anything. The waterproofness is a great additional feature which can't be passed up.
Sizing is spot on. Not narrow or wide fitment but just right.
As far as price goes, they are well worth the money. These are a great option for everyday commuters in that they provide everything needed protection wise without hindering you in any way such as in comfort or styling. Best all around shoe that does its purpose and more.
U won't be disappointed with these!
5 months ago
1 year ago
4 months ago
over 2 years ago