Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Durban GTX Jacket
From the outset, the Alpinestars Durban GTX Jacket was designed to take on the world. Built for the most rigorous adventure riding, the Druban GTX Jacket is constructed with a multi-material shell that is reinforced with welded ceramic coated panels. Direct ventilation on the sleeves and shoulders coupled with a removable Gore-Tex membrane and Outlast thermal regulation technology means the Durban Jacket can carry you through widely varying weather conditions in comfort.
The Durban GTX Jacket knows no bounds, with zippered sleeves, waterproof cargo pockets and a removable rabbit pouch that allow this jacket to transcend simple ADV riding into technical enduro. When you run out of asphalt the Alpinestars Durban GTX Jacket has everything you need to confidently blaze your own trail.
- Multi-material shell construction
- Ceramic coated welded reinforcements
- Ventilation openings on shoulders, back and sleeves
- Inside front flap with a mesh insert for a better breathability
- Articulated elbow construction
- Detachable sleeves
- Waterproof front cargo pockets
- Waterproof pockets on left sleeve
- Multiple fit and volume adjusters
- Removable rear large utility pocket
- Removable Gore-Tex membrane
- Outlast thermal regulation technology
- Removable CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors
- Inner waist belt
- Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to riding pants
- Reflective detailing on front, back and sleeves improves rider’s visibility
- 2 Liter hydration bladder storage
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 48 / Grey/Black/Sand||RevZilla Item #1063066||MFR. Product #3601016-918-48||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Alpinestars Men's Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
2 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 0 Answers