Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Domino Tech Shell
There's nothing soft about this softshell. The Alpinestars Domino Tech Shell uses a water resistant softshell to protect against the elements. A non-removable hood keeps your helmet-hair dry when you're off the bike. An internal ribbed collar for the hood improves wind protection when you're accelerating away from stop signs. Pre-curved sleeves eliminate binding when reaching for your handlebars. Tasteful Alpinestars branding is subtle to keep your motorcycle identity secret when you're walking around on two feet instead of rolling on two wheels.
- Technical softshell water-resistant outer shell fabric constructed with a water repelling reinforcement to protect against light rainfall
- Mesh lining to aid breathability
- Water-resistant zipper on front opening
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Dual Vislon chest pockets
- Fixed hood construction with elastic drawstring adjustment
- Internal rib collar for hood to guarantee greater wind protection and improve comfort
- Lower shock cord adjustment for highly personalized fit on and off the bike
- Hook and loop closure around ergonomic wrist design
- Elongated rear profile covers lumbar area and offers coverage in upright riding position
- Pre-curved sleeves for improved comfort and performance in riding position
- Reflective logo on chest and back to make the rider more visible
- Ventilation system on the rear yoke to improve airflow and breathability
- Pockets for back and chest protectors (sold separately)
- Waterproof frontal inner pocket
- CE Level 1 Bio Light shoulder and elbow protectors
- CE 2016/425/EEC
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1591152||MFR. Product #4200719-10-S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1591153||MFR. Product #4200719-10-M||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1591154||MFR. Product #4200719-10-L||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1591155||MFR. Product #4200719-10-XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1591156||MFR. Product #4200719-10-2XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1595063||MFR. Product #4200719-10-3XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style Black / 4XL||RevZilla Item #1595064||MFR. Product #4200719-10-4XL||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / Navy||RevZilla Item #1595069||MFR. Product #4200719-71-2XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style 3XL / Navy||RevZilla Item #1595070||MFR. Product #4200719-71-3XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style 4XL / Navy||RevZilla Item #1595071||MFR. Product #4200719-71-4XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style LG / Navy||RevZilla Item #1595072||MFR. Product #4200719-71-L||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style MD / Navy||RevZilla Item #1595073||MFR. Product #4200719-71-M||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style SM / Navy||RevZilla Item #1595074||MFR. Product #4200719-71-S||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style XL / Navy||RevZilla Item #1595075||MFR. Product #4200719-71-XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
Alpinestars Men's Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
3 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers