Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Crank Jeans
Cranking it to 11, the Alpinestars Crank Jeans are an edgy take on riding denim. These 13oz denim jeans are reinforced with Aramidic fiber panels in the seat and knees, and are equipped with removable CE certified knee and hip armor. The distinctly euro styling speaks to sport and urban riders looking stand out from the masses, while integrated moto-centric features provide ample protection and comfort.
- Tapered fit 13oz comfort denim for excellent abrasion resistance and tear resistance
- Interior Aramidic fiber reinforcement panels in the seat and knee area
- Removable hip protectors with VELCRO® brand fasteners
- CE certified removable knee protectors
- Internal knee compartment allows adjustments of protection to fit various leg lengths
- Customized detailing on metal buttons and rivets
- Leather patch
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 34 / Dark Rinse||RevZilla Item #1063127||MFR. Product #3328616-7009-34||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Men's Riding Jeans Sizing
|Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Sizing & Fit
3 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers