Alpinestars Corozal Drystar Gloves Black / SM [Demo - Good]
Item: P726462 SKU:
Save $21.99 20%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Item Condition: This item has been used for test purposes and may show slight signs of use. There may be minor cosmetic damage such as scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The original packaging may or may not be present.
Alpinestars Corozal Drystar Gloves
Perfect for cool weather ADV or enduro riding, the Alpinestars Corozal Drystar Gloves short cuff design allows excellent range of motion and, combined with a stretch polyamide upper and goatskin leather palm, provides superb comfort and protection. The Corozal gloves also include heavy hitting protection in the form of hard knuckle protection, 3rd and 4th finger bridge and reinforcements with foam padding in the palm and outer hand impact zones.
- Stretch polyamide fabric upper construction with goatskin leather palm
- Alpinestars Drystar waterproof and breathable membrane
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip
- Reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide abrasion resistance in key impact zones
- Patented 3rd and 4th finger bridge prevent finger roll and separation during impact
- Synthetic leather molded hard knuckle protectors provides impact and abrasion protection
- Touch screen compatible fingertip on index for use of touch screen devices
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
- Neoprene cuff with VELCRO® brand closure for easy glove entry and secure closure
- Anthracite reflective details improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
- Visor wiper on the thumb
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1653585||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
Alpinestars Men's Glove Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
Sizing & Fit
17 Customer Reviews
4 Questions & 5 Answers