Looking for something else?
Alpinestars Bionic Plus Jacket (SM)
Alpinestars Bionic Plus Jacket
If hard armor isn't your thing the Alpinestars Bionic Plus Jacket is just the ticket. Slim line CE level 1 certified soft armor covers your chest, back, elbows and shoulders and direct integration of the Alpinestars BNS neck brace gives you 100% coverage without limiting mobility.
- Soft touch BNS puller for an easy and safe engagement of the BNS
- Technical, elastane stretch mesh main construction is highly breathable and retains shape
- Reduced material construction on underarms and arms for ventilation and weight saving
- Slim lined, CE-certified elbow/forearm protectors provide excellent impact protection and are asymmetric to offer optimized left/right fit
- Bach protector features triple layer EVA compound padding for good shock absorption and padding
- Removable upper chest and back padded panels accommodate fitment of Alpinestars BNS
- Thermoformed chest and kidney protector padding
- Premium, auto-locking YKK zippers for main frontal closure and on detachable sleeves
- EN 1621-1:2012 / level 1
- EN 1621-2:2014 / level 1
- New perforated back panels feature triple-layer EVA compound padding for good shock absorption.CE certified against the latest EN 1621_2 : 2014 level 1
- Shoulder and elbow PU foam soft formulation and channeling design for more flexibility.CE certified against the EN 1621_1 : 2012
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM / Black/Red/White||RevZilla Item #1062725||MFR. Product #6506716-123-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Alpinestars Men's Armored Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Arm Bent (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your elbow bent at a 45° angle, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone along the outside of the arm.