Alpinestars Andes Honda Pants (SM)
Alpinestars Andes Honda Pants
Standing on the summit of the original Andes, the Alpinestars Andes Honda Pants take multi-season functionality to new heights with vastly improved temperature control. Subtle Honda branding complements your steed of choice, likely an Africa Twin.
Where venting was previously somewhat limited, affording only exchange of heat and moisture through the Drystar membrane (and restricting application to the colder 3 seasons), highly efficient direct venting has been incorporated into the version 2 Alpinestars Andes Drystar Pants, achieving true 4 season adaptability for the adventure and touring rider.
Note: We have found the Alpinestars Andes v2 Drystar Pants to run small and suggest going up if you are between sizes.
- Advanced reinforced polyfabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive Drystar construction
- Removable long thermal liner ensures pant comfort on hot or cold days
- Efficient direct ventilation vents strategically positioned on thighs
- Pre-contoured leg construction with knee accordion stretch panels
- Interior hip pad compartments with padding (CE-certified Nucleon inserts sold separately)
- Impact protection provided with removable CE-certified knee protectors
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance
- Integrated reflective graphic details and logos to make the rider more visible to other road users in varying light conditions
- Adjustment waist system features buckle and stretch material for highly customizable fit
- Zippered air in-takes to control internal temperature
- Zippered, waterproof hand pockets, plus cargo-style pockets
- Adjustable, removable bib braces improve comfort fit
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM / Grey/Red/Blue||RevZilla Item #1727013||MFR. Product #3227418-977-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Alpinestars Men's Pant Sizing
|Euro||Alpha||US Pant Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.