Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Andes Honda Jacket
If you're the type who doesn't mind wearing matching t-shirts on vacation with your family or the type who wants a helmet to match the paint scheme on their bike, the Alpinestars Andes Honda Jacket may be for you. The Andes Honda variant complements your Africa Twin in both its colors and function.
A shell made up of polyfabric textile keeps water out thanks to Drystar waterproofing. A Direct Ventilation System (DVS) made up of zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust ports bypasses the waterproof membrane to get air flow directly to your torso. Polymer printed texturing along the elbow and forearm increase abrasion resistance, while a soft edge collar and 3D mesh material increase comfort as you rack up the miles. Multiple pockets let you stow all of your necessities for the street or the trails. A removable thermal liner adds insulation when you need it. The Alpinestars Andes Honda Jacket takes the versatile functionality of the Andes touring jacket and adds a dollop of Honda flair.
- Advanced reinforced Polyfabric textile and Drystar waterproof and breathable construction
- Newly developed direct ventilation system (DVS) zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust ports
- Internal impact protection provided by removable CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors
- Chest pad and back compartments can accommodate the Nucleon chest and back inserts (available as an accessory upgrade)
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for abrasion resistance
- Reflective graphic details and logos to make the rider more visible to other road users, especially in varying light conditions
- Upper chest zippered hand pockets feature internal shock which works in tandem with ventilation opening to ensure personalized levels of ventilation
- Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure
- Large, external utility pocket on lower back plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket
- Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for comfort over long distances
- Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body, 80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days
- Pre-contoured sleeves with accordion stretch panels on elbows
- Hook and loop-closing waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit
- External zippered pockets for safe peace-of-mind storage
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Red / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1727633||MFR. Product #3207418-13-2X||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Red / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1727634||MFR. Product #3207418-13-3X||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Red / 4XL||RevZilla Item #1727635||MFR. Product #3207418-13-4X||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Red / LG||RevZilla Item #1727636||MFR. Product #3207418-13-L||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Red / MD||RevZilla Item #1727637||MFR. Product #3207418-13-M||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Red / SM||RevZilla Item #1727638||MFR. Product #3207418-13-S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Red / XL||RevZilla Item #1727639||MFR. Product #3207418-13-XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 2XL / Grey/Red/Blue||RevZilla Item #1727640||MFR. Product #3207418-977-2X||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 3XL / Grey/Red/Blue||RevZilla Item #1727641||MFR. Product #3207418-977-3X||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 4XL / Grey/Red/Blue||RevZilla Item #1727642||MFR. Product #3207418-977-4X||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style LG / Grey/Red/Blue||RevZilla Item #1727643||MFR. Product #3207418-977-L||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style MD / Grey/Red/Blue||RevZilla Item #1727644||MFR. Product #3207418-977-M||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style SM / Grey/Red/Blue||RevZilla Item #1727645||MFR. Product #3207418-977-S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style XL / Grey/Red/Blue||RevZilla Item #1727646||MFR. Product #3207418-977-XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Alpinestars Men's Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
0 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers