Save $23.99 15%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Monster Ammo Pants
The Monster Ammo Pants from Alpinestars are ready to sling some loam. Featuring a heavy poly-fabric main shell and panels of four-way stretch, the Monster Ammo Pants offer durability and comfort at an unprecedented level of lightness. Leather leg panels shield against heat and are cut with plenty of room for knee braces. Race tailoring and pre-curved legs are designed for the riding position, and a full micro-mesh internal comfort liner keeps you cool. Who's ready to smash some drywall?
- Durable poly-fabric / nylon construction that is PU coated for additional strength and durability
- Large rear soft stretch panel insert from the upper thigh to the bottom of the leg provides increased comfort and flexibility to the waist and lower back
- Internal comfort liner made of lightweight and ventilated mesh with stretch panel inserts for improved fit, feel and function
- Pre-curved, ergonomic leg construction for improved performance in the riding position
- Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area and inner leg panels provides superior abrasion resistance
- Leather reinforced inner-leg panels for heat resistance, grip and comfort
- Innovative 3D knee construction and expansion panel designed to accommodate knee protectors
- 3D injection molded rubber logos for durability
- Ratchet closure with dual waist adjustment pull-tabs for a safe, personalized fit
- Convenient interior hip pocket for key / coin storage
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Grey/Hi-Viz Green / 36||RevZilla Item #1790751||MFR. Product #3726120-1167-36||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Alpinestars Textile Pants Alpha Sizing
|Alpha||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Sizing & Fit
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers