Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $242.79 (10%)
Shipping & Returns
Akrapovic Racing Power Combo Yamaha R1 / R1M / R1S
Akrapovic and Dynojet, two brands well known for high-performance have been combined to give you a one-stop shop for absolute power! All Akrapovic Exhaust Systems were originally designed to work with your factory fuel tune however, there is still horsepower waiting to be unlocked by way of a Power Commander V. Dynojet has compiled the largest library of fuel maps on their website, making this combo that much easier to set up. The Racing Power Combo consists of an Akrapovic Racing Exhaust System and a Dynojet Power Commander V.
The Akrapovic Racing Line has been designed specifically for demanding riders and represents an ideal balance between price and performance. The exhaust systems are dramatically lighter compared to stock exhaust systems and feature exceptional production quality and increased engine performance combined with pure racing sound output. The headers and mid-pipes are constructed of high-quality stainless steel conical tubes with precision handcrafting. A special process known as hydroforming is used in the manufacturing of the exhaust pipes. This process injects pressurized water into each tube to form the ideal shape for optimum exhaust flow without causing creases or compromising the strength of the steel.
The Dynojet Power Commander V is a vital first step into the world of motorcycle fuel tuning. The ability to adjust your motorcycle’s fuel map is vital if you have added a high-flow air filter, aftermarket exhaust system or smog block-off plates. All of these modifications will, in some way, alter the air/fuel ratio in your engine. The Dynojet PCV, with its microprocessors and PCV Software, allows you to adjust your motorcycle’s fuel map up to +250%/-100% to ensure an optimal setting. Dynojet offers a large database of free, downloadable maps for many combinations of motorcycles and aftermarket parts.
- High quality stainless steel headers and mid-pipes
- A combination of beautiful machine and hand welds
- Optimized to maximize lean angle
- Air-tight quality controlled production means your exhaust will be perfect
- High-quality, silicon-shielded stainless steel exhaust springs
- Allows up to 24 separate fuel tables for 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission
- Flip between 2 different maps on-the-fly with the PCV Map Switch (sold separately)
- 10 customizable throttle position columns
- OEM style connectors
- Analog input allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- Reduce low RPM throttle chop and popping
- Reduce running temperature with additional fuel
Note: Dyno Power Commander V software is only compatible with a Windows PC.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Titanium/Carbon Fiber||RevZilla Item #1255765||MFR. Product #SY10R13HX2T22069||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Carbon Fiber/Carbon Fiber||RevZilla Item #1255766||MFR. Product #SY10R12HX2C22069||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
This Product Fits
This item is also available for 35 different bikes. View All Models
- CB650F 2018
- CBR1000RR 2012-2016
- CBR1000RR ABS 2012-2016
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2012-2015
- CBR1000RR SP 2014-2016
- CBR650F 2014-2016
- CBR650F 2018
- ER-6F 2012-2013
- ER-6n 2012-2013
- Ninja 1000 2010-2013
- Ninja 1000 ABS 2010-2013
- Ninja 650 2017-2018
- Ninja 650 2012-2016
- Ninja 650 ABS 2017-2018
- Ninja 650 ABS 2013-2016
- Ninja ZX-10R 2016-2018
- Ninja ZX-14R 2012-2018
- Ninja ZX-6R 2009-2012
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 2013-2018
- Z1000 2010-2013
- Z650 2017-2018
- GSX-R1000 2012-2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 0 Answers