Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $70.16 (10%)
Shipping & Returns
Akrapovic Homologated Slip-On Exhaust Yamaha R6
The Akrapovic Slip-On Exhaust represents the first step into the world of exhaust system tuning. By no means entry level, it offers a great balance between price and performance. Each bespoke exhaust is designed to enhance the performance and match the design philosophy of your motorcycle. Transform the nature of your bike by adding not just more power, but also that unique, deep and resonant Akrapovic sound. Whether your choices are carbon fiber or titanium, you can be sure that every step in the R&D, design and manufacturing processes of each exhaust has been performed by a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers.
It’s not just about peak power - Akrapovic exhaust systems deliver increased performance throughout the entire RPM range. Increases in power and torque result in a much smoother power delivery and ride. All Akrapovic exhaust system measurements are formulated on in-house computer-controlled flow benches.
- Butterfly valve
- No fuel remapping required, but for optimal performance RevZilla recommends use of a fuel controller
- A combination of beautiful machine and hand welds
- Patented hexagonal muffler
- Lightweight, compact and high-temperature-resistant carbon fiber muffler clamp
- CNC machined muffler inlet cap
- Optimized to maximize lean angle
- All carbon fiber parts are produced in-house
- Air-tight quality controlled production means your exhaust will be perfect
- High-quality, silicon-shielded stainless steel exhaust springs
|Unit||Stock Exhaust||Akrapovic||Max Gain|
|Maximum Power||kW||82.2 at 10870 rpm||83 at 14560 rpm||+ 0.9 at 14580 rpm|
|HP (m)||111.7 at 10870 rpm||112.9 at 14560 rpm||+ 1.2 at 14580 rpm|
|HP (i)||110.2 at 10870 rpm||111.4 at 14560 rpm||+ 1.2 at 14580 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||Nm||62 at 10870 rpm||62.5 at 10800 rpm||+ 0.6 at 10750 rpm|
|lb-ft||45.7 at 10870 rpm||46.1 at 10800 rpm||+ 0.4 at 10750 rpm|
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Titanium/Carbon Fiber||RevZilla Item #897136||MFR. Product #S-Y6SO9-HASZ||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
This item is also available for 49 different models
- RSV4 2009-2013
- RSV4 FACTORY 2010
- RSV4 FACTORY APRC 2011-2014
- RSV4 R 2010-2014
- RSV4 R APRC 2011-2014
- RSV4 RF 2015-2016
- RSV4 RR 2015-2016
- Tuono V4 1100 Factory 2015-2016
- Tuono V4 1100 RR 2015-2016
- Tuono V4 R 2011-2014
- Tuono V4 R APRC 2014-2015
- Africa Twin CRF1000L 2016-2018
- CB1000R 2008-2016
- CBR1000RR 2004-2005
- CBR1000RR 2006-2007
- CBR1000RR 2008-2013
- CBR1000RR ABS 2004-2005
- CBR1000RR ABS 2006-2007
- CBR1000RR ABS 2009-2013
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2004-2005
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2006-2007
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2008-2012
- CBR250R 2011-2013
- CBR600RR 2006
- CBR600RR 2007-2008
- ER-6F 2009-2011
- ER-6n 2009-2011
- Ninja 400 2018
- Ninja 400 ABS 2018
- Ninja 650R 2009-2011
- Ninja ZX-10R 2006-2007
- Ninja ZX-10R 2011-2015
- Ninja ZX-10R 2016-2018
- Ninja ZX-10R 2008-2010
- Ninja ZX-10RR 2017
- Ninja ZX-14 2008-2010
- Ninja ZX-14R 2008-2010
- Ninja ZX-6R 2013-2018
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 2013-2018
- Z1000 2007-2009
- Z900 2017-2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
6 Customer Reviews
13 Questions & 5 Answers
Browse 13 questions Browse 13 questions and 5 answers
what makes this street legal?
BEST ANSWER: I think they describe them as street legal because they have been CARB certified for use on street bikes in California. That means these slip-ons have passed the necessary testing to get the CARB (California Air Resources Board) approved label, which is an expensive and lengthy process. But because motorcycles do not have to get inspected or tested for emissions in California, most riders here don't worry too much about whether or not they have a CARB approved exhaust system on their bike.
What mid-pipe do you suggest to use for this slip-on, for installation on a 13' YZF-R6?