Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $214.86 (10%)
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust System Honda CBR600RR
The Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust System is the flagship of the Akrapovic exhaust line. Developed and tested by Akrapovic’s top factory teams by riders at the pinnacle of racing, it is simply the finest performance exhaust system available. Each Akropovic exhaust is dedicated to maximizing the performance of an engine, while reducing overall weight, to optimize the handling of your motorcycle. The key feature of the Akrapovic EVO Exhaust System is the full titanium header and mid-pipes. This saves the maximum amount of weight possible compared to an OEM exhaust or even a stainless steel exhaust system.
It’s not just about peak power - Akrapovic exhaust systems deliver increased performance throughout the entire RPM range. Increased power and torque result in a much smoother ride. In addition to the extra performance and weight-saving improvements, the Evolution Line also has the unmistakable Akrapovic sound, which adds to the desirability of both the exhaust and the machine.
Every component of an Akrapovic exhaust is carefully designed, constructed and optimized for your motorcycle by a highly skilled team of designers, engineers and architects to combine a technical solution with an attractive, modern and state-of-the-art exhaust. The same design and attention to detail can be found on the Akrapovic Racing Exhaust Systems, with the major difference being that the Racing Systems feature full stainless steel headers and mid-pipes instead of titanium.
- Full titanium headers and mid-pipes
- 30-40% lighter than a stainless steel exhaust system
- A combination of beautiful machine and hand welds
- Lightweight, compact and high-temperature-resistant carbon fiber muffler clamp
- CNC machined muffler inlet cap
- Optimized to maximize lean angle
- All carbon fiber parts are produced in-house
- Air-tight quality controlled production means your exhaust will be perfect
- High-quality, silicon-shielded stainless steel exhaust springs
|Unit||Stock Exhaust||Akrapovic||Max Gain|
|Maximum Power||kW||79.3 at 14150 rpm||87.9 at 14080 rpm||+ 3.8 at 7800 rpm|
|HP (m)||107.8 at 14150 rpm||111.3 at 14080 rpm||+ 5.1 at 7800 rpm|
|HP (i)||106.9 at 14150 rpm||109.8 at 14080 rpm||+ 5.0 at 7800 rpm|
|Static Noise Level||dB||98 at 6750 rpm||101.5 at 6750 rpm||+ 3.5|
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Titanium/Carbon Fiber||RevZilla Item #897328||MFR. Product #S-H6EFT9T-WT||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Please review this product's fitment notes & exceptions prior to purchase: Add to Cart
This Product Fits
This item is also available for 71 different bikes. View All Models
- RSV4 2009-2013
- RSV4 FACTORY 2010
- RSV4 FACTORY APRC 2011-2014
- RSV4 R 2010-2014
- RSV4 R APRC 2011-2014
- RSV4 RF 2015-2018
- RSV4 RR 2015-2018
- Tuono V4 1100 Factory 2015-2018
- Tuono V4 1100 RR 2015-2018
- Tuono V4 R 2011-2014
- Tuono V4 R APRC 2014
- HP2 Enduro 2005-2007
- K1200R 2005-2008
- K1200S 2005-2008
- K1300R 2009-2015
- K1300S 2009-2016
- S1000R 2014-2016
- S1000RR 2010-2014
- S1000RR 2015-2018
- 1098 2007-2008
- 1098 R 2008-2009
- 1098 S 2007-2008
- 1098 S Tricolore 2007
- 1198 2009-2011
- 1198 S 2009-2011
- 1199 Panigale 2012-2015
- 1199 Panigale R 2014-2015
- 1199 Panigale S 2014-2015
- 1199 Superleggera 2014-2015
- 1299 Panigale 2015-2017
- 1299 Panigale S 2015-2017
- 848 2008-2010
- 848 EVO 2011-2013
- 899 Panigale 2014-2015
- Monster S4R 2006
- Monster S4RS 2006
- Monster S4RS Testastretta 2007-2008
- Monster S4RS Tricolore 2008
- Monster S4R Testastretta 2007-2008
- CBR1000RR 2008-2011
- CBR1000RR 2012-2016
- CBR1000RR ABS 2012-2016
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2008-2011
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2012-2015
- CBR1000RR SP 2014-2016
- CBR600RR 2003-2004
- Ninja H2 2015-2018
- Ninja H2R 2015-2018
- Ninja ZX-10R 2006
- Ninja ZX-10R 2008-2009
- Ninja ZX-10R 2010
- Ninja ZX-10R 2011-2015
- Ninja ZX-10R 2016-2018
- Ninja ZX-10RR 2017
- Ninja ZX-6R 2007-2008
- Ninja ZX-6R 2009-2012
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 2013-2018
- GSX-R1000 2009-2011
- GSX-R1000 2012-2016
- GSX-R600 2006-2007
- GSX-R600 2008-2010
- GSX-R750 2008-2010
- GSX-R750 2006-2007
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
6 Customer Reviews
16 Questions & 7 Answers
Browse 17 questions Browse 17 questions and 7 answers
I am debating buying this exhaust for my Cbr600rr. It says it is only compatible with the aftermarket race Fairings. What is the difference between this and standard Fairings? Is it possible to place this on my bike with the regular fairings on?
why is it not compatible with cbr 600rr abs models?
I am debating buying this for my cbr600rr 2008. It states it is only compatible with the racing Fairings. Is it possible to making it fit with normal Fairings?