Akrapovic EVO Power Combo
Item: P392850 SKU:
Save up to Save $478.40 10%
Price depends on fitment. Select your bike to continue.
Rebate Available! View Details
Akrapovic EVO Power Combo
Akrapovic and Dynojet, two brands well known for high-performance have been combined to give you a one-stop shop for absolute power! The EVO Power Combo consists of a Dynojet Power Commander V and an Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust System which is 30-40% lighter compared to the Racing System. All Evolution Exhaust Systems were originally designed to work with your factory fuel tune however, there is still horsepower waiting to be unlocked by what of a Power Commander V. Dynojet has compiled the largest library of fuel maps on their website, making this combo that much easier to set up.
The Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust System is the flagship of the Akrapovic exhaust line. Developed and tested by Akrapovic’s top factory teams by riders at the pinnacle of racing, it is simply the finest performance exhaust system available. Each Akropovic exhaust is dedicated to maximizing the performance of an engine, while reducing overall weight, to optimize the handling of your motorcycle. The key feature of the Akrapovic EVO Exhaust System is the full titanium header and mid-pipes. This saves the maximum amount of weight possible compared to an OEM exhaust or even a stainless steel exhaust system.
The Dynojet Power Commander V is a vital first step into the world of motorcycle fuel tuning. The ability to adjust your motorcycle’s fuel map is vital if you have added a high-flow air filter, aftermarket exhaust system or smog block-off plates. All of these modifications will, in some way, alter the air/fuel ratio in your engine. The Dynojet PCV, with its microprocessors and PCV Software, allows you to adjust your motorcycle’s fuel map up to +250%/-100% to ensure an optimal setting. Dynojet offers a large database of free, downloadable maps for many combinations of motorcycles and aftermarket parts.
- Full titanium headers and mid-pipes
- 30-40% lighter than a stainless steel exhaust system
- A combination of beautiful machine and hand welds
- Optimized to maximize lean angle
- Air-tight quality controlled production means your exhaust will be perfect
- High-quality, silicon-shielded stainless steel exhaust springs
- Allows up to 24 separate fuel tables for 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission
- Flip between 2 different maps on-the-fly with the PCV Map Switch (sold separately)
- 10 customizable throttle position columns
- OEM style connectors
- Analog input allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- Reduce low RPM throttle chop and popping
- Reduce running temperature with additional fuel
Note: Dyno Power Commander V software is only compatible with a Windows PC.
This Product Fits
- CBR1000RR 2012-2016
- CBR1000RR ABS 2012-2016
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2012-2015
- CBR1000RR SP 2014-2016
- CBR600RR 2013-2018
- CBR600RR ABS 2013-2019
- Ninja H2 2015-2016
- Ninja H2R 2015-2016
- Ninja ZX-10R 2016-2018
- Ninja ZX-6R 2009-2012
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 2013-2018
0 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers