Out of Stock
Akrapovic EVO GP Power Combo Honda CBR1000RR 2017-2019
Item: P392752 SKU:
Save $289.63 10%
Rebate Available! View Details
Looking for a different bike?
Akrapovic EVO GP Power Combo Honda CBR1000RR
Taken straight out of the WSBK garages, the Akrapovic Evolution GP Exhaust System was bred to compete and win at the highest level of motorsports. Combined this with the world famous Power Commander V and you’ll be miles ahead of the competition!
The Akrapovic GP-styled Evolution Exhaust is a high-performance exhaust that is made entirely from titanium, a race-proven material, this exhaust system results in a boost in performance and noticeable weight reduction. Developed and tested by Akrapovic’s top factory teams by riders at the pinnacle of racing, it is simply the finest performance exhaust system available. Each Akropovic exhaust is dedicated to maximizing the performance of an engine, while reducing overall weight, to optimize the handling of your motorcycle. The key feature of the Akrapovic EVO Exhaust System is the full titanium header and mid-pipes. This saves the maximum amount of weight possible compared to an OEM exhaust or even a stainless steel exhaust system.
The Dynojet Power Commander V is a vital first step into the world of motorcycle fuel tuning. The ability to adjust your motorcycle’s fuel map is vital if you have added a high-flow air filter, aftermarket exhaust system or smog block-off plates. All of these modifications will, in some way, alter the air/fuel ratio in your engine. The Dynojet PCV, with its microprocessors and PCV Software, allows you to adjust your motorcycle’s fuel map up to +250%/-100% to ensure an optimal setting. Dynojet offers a large database of free, downloadable maps for many combinations of motorcycles and aftermarket parts.
Full titanium headers and mid-pipes
30-40% lighter than a stainless steel exhaust system
- Optimized to maximize lean angle
- Air-tight quality controlled production means your exhaust will be perfect
- High-quality, silicon-shielded stainless steel exhaust springs
- Allows up to 24 separate fuel tables for 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission
- Flip between 2 different maps on-the-fly with the PCV Map Switch (sold separately)
- 10 customizable throttle position columns
- OEM style connectors
- Analog input allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- Reduce low RPM throttle chop and popping
- Reduce running temperature with additional fuel
Note: Dyno Power Commander V software is only compatible with a Windows PC.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Titanium||RevZilla Item #1255721||MFR. Product #SH10E1APLT20050||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
0 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers