Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
AGV Sport Willow Perforated Leather Pants
The AGV Sport Willow are a premium sport bike pant, constructed from 1.2mm to 1.4mm thick cowhide leather with perforated panels for cooling during summer riding.
- 1.2mm - 1.4mm thick premium cowhide leather
- Schoeller Keprotec used on inner thighs and back of legs
- CE approved armor in knees
- Adjustable hook-and-loop waist straps
- Zippered fly with hook-and-loop flap
- Perforated front ventilation for summer riding
- Rubber coated zippers will not scratch bodywork
- 8" zipper connects back of waist to AGV Sport jackets and other jackets
- Features both a full-circumference and 8-inch pant-to-jacket attachment zipper (does not include jacket side of zipper)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 38||RevZilla Item #614781||MFR. Product #AGS-PWP-BKBK-38||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 34||RevZilla Item #614782||MFR. Product #AGS-PWP-BKBK-34||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 30||RevZilla Item #615453||MFR. Product #AGS-PWP-BKBK-30||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 32||RevZilla Item #615454||MFR. Product #AGS-PWP-BKBK-32||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 36||RevZilla Item #615455||MFR. Product #AGS-PWP-BKBK-36||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 40||RevZilla Item #615456||MFR. Product #AGS-PWP-BKBK-40||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Even though it's cold right now, I bought the perforated version, and I'm glad I did. They kept me warm in 40 degrees, so imagine the summer! I definitely felt the wind rushing through the perforated sections, especially the thigh area. I got my jean size and they fit perfectly. They feel sturdy and look great. I wore them around the house a bit to break them in some which helped. Felt a little weird at first on the bike, but after some adjusting (ala Rossi...lol) things felt fine. The hip padding is pretty substantial, a lot more than expected and the pockets are pretty deep and can actually hold stuff. The accordion type stretch panels are all over the place so there's some "give" where you might need it. The zippers are quality and the pants are just put together well.
As always, Revzilla got them to me earlier than expected. Overall, I'm really loving these pants. The included sliders are ok, but I'm not dragging any knees on the highway. The perforation works and the fit is great. The leather is quite thick and everything feels "quality".... I would recommend these to anyone that wants to step up from a pair of jeans safety-wise, or anyone that wants the bottom half of a two piece... Can't go wrong with these! Oh, and the price. For the quality, fit and feel for the price here at Revzilla, these pants should be number one on your list, especially for those of us on a budget... have you seen the price for leather pants from some other brands?!!!...
Fast forward to Memorial Weekend this year with a couple more track days under my belt. I low sided at about 60-70 MPH on track sliding across tarmac and then across grass. These pants held up well. All seams held even though the external stitching was abraded in a couple spots. The leather was minimally abraded with the knee puck taking the brunt of the punishment.
I was initially concerned about the protection offered by a 2-piece suit but after surviving this I have lots of confidence.
Additionally, temps reached 100 in the afternoons and these pants flowed enough air to keep me cool enough I kept them on between most sessions.
In the end, I just bought size 32 and sold the others to a more well-fed friend at a bit of a loss. No dramas.
The pants themselves - excellent. In Brisbane weather they flow just enough air through the crotchal (is that a word?) region to make things comfortable. These were cooler than my Kevlar jeans on a ride.
The pants feel odd off the bike, as they should, but spot on when riding.
The fit around the thighs is, well, generous - Tour de France cyclists and front rowers would find this useful.
They also came with both sides of the short zip and full zip for attaching to jackets - I've sewn the long zip into my Dainese jacket alongside the zip that's already there and it all zips together happily.
I don't think you'll find better for the price. As for size, my tip is get whatever you jeans size is.
These pants offer excellent airflow, as well as protection for the price that I paid. Even after a few hours of riding, I feel no discomfort with these pants. I rode with these pants for a 6 hour ride to the California coast and can say that I was confident with the protection, had plenty of airflow, and felt very little discomfort. They offer some decent sized pockets that can be zipped closed up front to store your wallet, keys, etc.
The only drawback I would say is there is a bit of discomfort in the knees after about 4+ hours of riding; but that could also be attributed to just general fatigue.
- High protection. When you put it on, u got a filling that your soft place now is more protected than before. i really cant ride without this pants, cause i fill naked.
- Price for quality.
- Comfortable. I clotheon this pants with SIDI Vertigo boots. Its not hot to use it, even if the temperature is +28C =>good AirFlow. But if you take 5 minute pause in ridding, and waste this time, for example, in queue, you'll be hotdogged quickly )
- stretch. I ride in it for 2 month, and now knee guard do not fit me so tight, like at first time. But material of pants - leather, and it is normal for that material. you cant ignore this fact.
- Cold. It even not minus.. but you should know, that if you ride in temperature under +7C, you should wear some base layer.
- Eyelets. There are no eyelets for belt.
What can i say? Buy it! It is awesome and stylish.
Best regards. Have a safe ride!
- Good fit although a bit on the large (I ordered size 30, but I wear size 28 in jeans. There is some space in the midsection area. Too bad they dont have these pants in 28)
- Protection feels great
- Good bang for your buck
Oh, I've also found that the sizing is a bit off--I normally wear a 32 but in these pants I am a 30.
- It doesn't has an special hip protection, it has some cushion pads that will protect a little bit but it doesn't has a rigid cover but the offered protection is fair (in my opinion) because if you have a rigid pad in that zone may be a little uncomfortable.
It has a good knee protection (cushion and rigid pads between layers) and slide pads can be easily replaced.
- Pants are perforated and you can feel the air passing through while riding but even with that you will sweat a little but nothing serious. Don't forget that this pants are a little tight.
In general I will recommend this pants, I'm very very happy with them, excellent bang for the buck, solid construction and excellent quality.
Hope this helps.