Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
AGV Sport Podium One Piece Leather Race Suit
- Premium 1.3mm (body) to 1.4mm (impact areas) thick full grain cowhide leather for excellent abrasion resistance
- Fully perforated leather on the entire front, thighs, lower back and around calves
- Metal screened air induction vents located on each shoulder
- Advanced Safety Seam Stitching (ASSC) throughout the suit
- Multi-Tech Stitch- Extreme abrasion and tear resistance for outside of arms, legs and back seams
- Multi-Four Stitch- High Abrasion and tear resistance for inside of arms, legs and side of back seams
- Multi-Triple Stitch- Good abrasion and tear resistance for chest and other normally non- impact or abrasion areas
- Accordion leather-Spandex stretch panels at the back shoulders, above the knees and elbows as well as across the back waist area for maximum mobility and comfort
- Aramid stretch material inside arms, back knee and crotch area for great mobility and comfort
- Aerodynamic Speed Hump with foam spine pad
- CE approved protection on shoulders, elbows and shins-knees for maximum safety EN 1621-level 1
- Additional rubber padding placed on the chest, ribs and shoulder blade areas
- Fixed Micro Mesh antibacterial lining throughout the suit
- Moisture wicking neoprene in the rear of the collar and down to the race hump for maximum rider comfort
- Pre curved arms for a perfect look, fit and for maximum riding comfort
- YKK Zippers with long pullers throughout
- Two-way chest entry zipper
- Durable adjustable and replaceable Nylon knee sliders
- Exterior metal armor protectors on the shoulders and knees
- One small inside pocket
- Forcefield Back Insert Size 001
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 40 / Black/Blue/White||RevZilla Item #942347||MFR. Product #AGS-SPD-BKBW-40||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 46 / Black/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #942357||MFR. Product #AGS-SPD-BKFY-46||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
When the suit arrived the first thing I thought was, "Damn, this thing is heavy!" Once I got it on, my next thought was, "I'm going to look like a fool trying to get this off." After using it for a few track days, neither have been an issue. Comfort wise, it fits as it should and I haven't had any hot spots develop with it. It flows a lot of air while you're out on the track and I found myself not bothering to peel out of the top half of it between sessions when it was under 80F.
Features wise, it's nothing special. It has all the sliders and protection where it needs to be. I wish the back armor pocket was a little bigger so that it could hold an aftermarket back protector, but it's best to use a stand-alone back protector anyways, so this isn't really a big deal. I do like the two-way zippers. It makes it much easier to relive yourself when you realize you need to go five minutes before your next session starts. I also like the fact that it has an inside pocket so that I have a place to store my ID/health insurance card (just in case I don't have a chance to stop at my pit area on the way out in the meat wagon...*knocks on wood*).
I would definitely buy this suit again!
1 year ago
Going down on the left had been a worry of mine, I had surgery on my left hip 5 months ago, and that and my left shoulder took most of the impact. I walked off with nothing other than a minor wrist sprain.
The suit didnt rip, no serious damage to the suit or myself. The shoulder armor took the brunt of the impact and still with only minor scraping. Even though the hip padding seems thin, and I considered getting extra hip padding, it did its job well. No bruising, no pain the day after.
As for fit and style, im 6' 230 lbs and it fit great for a guy with an athletic frame. Tight where it needs to be and enough room to fit spine protector. The style is great. People have asked if i spent much more.
I reccomend this to any rider looking to find the happy medium between price, protection, and style. This is it. Saved my ass, and looked good doing it!
8 months ago
I can fit in a 40, but can't get my race back protector inside the suit. That being said, I ordered a 42 and the fitment was 90% (close to perfect!).
Shoulders/Chest: Fit like a glove. With my forcefield back protector, there is just enough room to go into full tuck without feeling like I'm stretching the suit (thanks to the back stretch panel).
Arms (Issue); I have bulky biceps and triceps and the arms fit great BUT... the cuff on the wrist is extremely loose (as in, you have to bunch it up to get a race glove over it). Luckily I have some friends who can do some modifications, but I have never experienced this in a suit before.
Waist and Down: Great Fit. I've never had a 42 fit so perfectly on my thighs and legs.
The ankles has the same issue as the wrist, where it's a lot wider than it should be and needs some bunching to get into my race boot.
I prefer the stitched in liner, I've had a Spidi suit with removable liner, and it kept getting pulled off and ripped in a few places because it kept shifting.
Great suit for the price, but for that reason, the wrist/ankles have some awkward design.
PS: I had the "urinal zipper" removed and changed this into a one zipper system. I ride low and on the gas tank, so if it moved for whatever reason, i could feel the zipper poking me in my groin.
To start off with the biggest question most may have - fitment.
I used the size chart based mostly from my chest size which put me into the size 50 realm. After ordering I was worried that it would not fit due to the waist measurement difference. This turned out to be a non-issue as the suit fit like a second layer of skin. I have larger calves so I have to get the suit zipped up low on my leg, then slide it up into place on my leg - just seems easier that way so far.
As far as the arms, I feel they are just a tad long. I have not done any track days, so I don't have gauntlet gloves yet, but the sleeve MAY get bunched a small amount once those are put over it.
The crotch of the suit runs a little.... high.... but to be fair, if it was lower it may affect how it needs to wrap my hips and thighs so I'm ok with it.
Break in wasn't too bad. I've ridden in it on a few runs over a local mountain road here and it's starting to feel more comfortable, which I'm a little mixed on since it needs to fit like a tight glove.
Air flow isnt amazing despite the fully perf'd front, but I havent felt completely unbearable in the mid-day sun but its only early June so this summer will tell that tale.
I'm not sure how long the knee sliders would last with a good pilot in the cockpit. I've managed to touch down on a parking lot with a few sustained drags at about 20-22 mph and the OEM sliders are definitely being shaved down, so a good hard track day with a better rider may prove to run through them rather quickly.
The only really irritating thing that I've found with this suit so far was the zipper pull on the bottom zipper, which just seems like a dipped rubber piece ripped upon putting the suit on the first time. obviously not a deal breaker, but I think it was the culprit of a chip in my tank before I could add a pad, so there is that.
All in all, I believe the suit was a good purchase. I didn't rate this to 5 stars because I havent put it to good track use yet for a full day, and I've been fortunate enough to not have to see how durable it will be in a get-off yet. Hopefully I'll not have to go down that road.
6 months ago