Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $699.96 (50%)
Shipping & Returns
Shape: Intermediate Oval
Weight: 3.38 lbs.What's this?
AGV Pista GP Mimetica Helmet
The AGV Pista GP sets performance standards with its wide field of vision, low weight and compact dimensions, extensive ventilation, exclusive ergonomic design and class-leading aerodynamics.
Development of the AGV Pista began by taking measurements of riders’ heads with a digital scanner. These measurements were then used to design the helmet from the "inside out". It is based on the “Human Engineering” concept and applies to a new design process which starts from the components that are in direct contact with the head and gradually progresses to the outer shell. As a result, the structural shapes imitate the area of contact thus providing greater safety and smaller dimensions. AGV EXTREME STANDARDS HELMETS use FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) to set new standards in safety, comfort and ergonomics. In addition to new levels of safety, the AGV Pista GP sets new standards in environmental protection with the raw materials and new technologies used in production having a focus on low environmental impact.
"I consider the PistaGP helmet to be a homage to Gino Amisano, an entrepreneur I admired for his ability to innovate, for the standards he set and for the competitive spirit he had when he faced a challenge. The new helmet is based on AGV Standards, the project that follows Amisanos core values and revolutionizes helmet development, setting new standards for protection and ergonomics that can be demonstrated. The new generation of helmets developed through this project has the task of bringing AGV to lead again in both the market and the technical field." - Lino Dainese
- The residual impact force transmitted to the head is reduced by 36% compared to the limit established by ECE regulations.
- The HIC index is 48% below the limit established by ECE regulations.
- The basic visor movement area has been reduced by 71% compared to the GP-Tech helmet. This allows use of the space saved to increase the thickness of the absorption material, benefiting safety.
- The visor is Class 1 optical standard approved for excellent vision.
- The field of vision is 15° wider and the overall visor window area has increased by 9% compared to the previous helmet, without compromising its level of protection.
- The Z-Lift index has been reduced by 44% after wind tunnel tests.
- The air intakes have almost tripled in size, whereas the entire ventilation system of the PistaGP helmet removes heat and moisture very efficiently. The padding has a 3D concave structure, which is preshaped according to the morphological characteristics of the head, while the surfaces in direct contact with the head are free from stitching for guaranteed comfort.
- Thanks to its "from the inside out" design, the structural components of the helmet are designed to provide the required performance while minimizing size and weight.
- The frontal cross section has been reduced by 3% and the lateral cross section by 6% compared with the GP-Tech helmet.
- The fit of the PistaGP helmet, covered by three patents, provides an extraordinarily high level of comfort and adaptability to different shapes, unknown up to now.
- 4 shell sizes
- Carbon Fiber Shell
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into the shell
- Removable and washable liner and cheek pads
- Breathable Lycra micro-porous liner and Dry-comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment using CoolMax fabrics
- Double D retention system
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System): shield replacement without tools in few seconds
- RACE 2 flat, non-scratch visor with wide field of vision, ready and suitable for tear-off strips (sold separately)
- Total protection from UV rays
- Highly scratch resistant paint
Note: Helmet ships with clear shield only.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Grey / XS||RevZilla Item #1069957||MFR. Product #6001O2FW00304||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Grey / SM||RevZilla Item #1069958||MFR. Product #6001O2FW00305||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Grey / MS||RevZilla Item #1069959||MFR. Product #6001O2FW00306||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Grey / ML||RevZilla Item #1069960||MFR. Product #6001O2FW00308||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Grey / LG||RevZilla Item #1069961||MFR. Product #6001O2FW00309||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Grey / XL||RevZilla Item #1069962||MFR. Product #6001O2FW003010/6001O2FW00310||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Grey / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1069963||MFR. Product #6001O2FW003011/6001O2FW00311||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 Customer Reviews
4 Questions & 4 Answers