Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
AGV K-5 You Helmet
Redesigned with the latest in touring technology, the AGV K5 Helmet enters the market with a thunderous blow. This feature-rich middleweight has everything sport and sport-touring riders could want in a helmet without carrying an astronomical price tag. The super strong external Carbon-Fiberglass shell has been designed to reduce weight and bulk while improving aerodynamics and safety. Complete with a drop-down sun visor, 3D Dry-Comfort liner and an unrivaled high-flow ventilation system that includes a visor micro-opening system, the K-5 offers premium comfort for long hauls, short commutes and everything in-between.
- External shell is constructed of CAF (Carbon-Fiberglass) and is manufactured in 2 sizes
- EPS inner lining available in 4 sizes with 4 different densities
- Shell and EPS dimensions are optimized using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis)
- Ventilation system: IVS consisting of one chin guard vent, 2 front air vents and an air extractor with rear on/off switch, developed in the wind tunnel for optimum air flow and stability
- Central front air vent built into the shell profile with direct high air flow channel
- Rear spoiler integrated into the shell profile
- Removable and washable liner and cheek pads made of sanitized 3D Dry-Comfort material
- Includes removable breath deflector and chin curtain
Face shield is scratch-resistant and anti-fog polycarbonate with 100% UV protection and is offered in 2 sizes dependent on helmet size
- GT 2-1 (for helmet sizes XS, SM and MS and GT 2 for sizes ML, LG, XL and 2XL
- Visor micro-opening system
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for quick removal of the visor
- Tooless removable and replaceable integrated scratch-resistant sun visor (ISV)
- Double D retention system
- DOT certified
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style ML / Matte Black/Fuchsia||RevZilla Item #1069819||MFR. Product #0041O2G001608/0041O2G001308||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style SM / Matte White/Orange||RevZilla Item #1069810||MFR. Product #0041O2G001205||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Drop down sun visor is useless. Since you have the option to not use it, I would like to be a lot darker. And AGV doesn't have any darker options.
Ventilation is good, but as pointed out by the awesome video review, eyebrow vents are hard to open even with bare hands (maybe because helmet is 2 weeks old, I hope in the future it would get smoother)
Noise. A lot of noise. With all vents closed, when doing 60mph + there's a whistle on both ears that's really annoying.
Maybe my review shouldn't be taking too seriously since it's the first helmet I use in the last 15 years, so I don't have other brand/models to base my comparison.
So it's just my 2 cents.
It is indeed a lot lighter than K3
Graphics are really nice
Easy to remove shield
Perfect fit (my head is 57 and I purchased SM)
Extremely fast shipping
-extremely comfortable and light weight
-great range of motion for head, does no get in the way of itself
- Airflow fantastic, always have a cool breeze inside helmet
- padding is comfortable, ear area has no cushion which adds to noise but makes fit more comfortable
-I thought it was red/black but its hot pink/black, fixed with nail polish lol
-internal sun-visor could come down a bit more
-internal sun-visor not dark enough
1. the sunvisor fogs! the place i live has lots of cold days with bright sunlight. so, I might not be able to use the sunvisor so easily when I need it.
2 I wish the visor itself was pinlock-ready. apparently agv thought the same way and introduced the K5 S with this feature (if you are ready to pay an extra uncle benji).
3. I wish the material used in cheekpads and upper pad were of better quality, they are nice, but a lot of helmets at this price range offer better textile.
4. Removing and especially re-installing the cheekpads is a painful task (is it just me maybe?).
5. The aerodynamics is great, but at a cost: the helmet itself has a "long" shape, more like an "Alien" head. At least I was expecting it to be a bit smaller.
6. Top right/left ventilation mechanism is so hard to operate even with bare hands. I hope they get slicker in time.
Again, it is a great helmet with lots of features and quality, but sometimes details are such turn-offs..
I guess I got the wrong helmet!
over 2 years ago