Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $139.98 (40%)
Shipping & Returns
Shape: Intermediate Oval
Weight: 3.56 lbs.What's this?
AGV K-5 Helmet
Redesigned with the latest in touring technology, the AGV K5 Helmet enters the market with a thunderous blow. This feature-rich middleweight has everything sport and sport-touring riders could want in a helmet without carrying an astronomical price tag. The super strong external Carbon-Fiberglass shell has been designed to reduce weight and bulk while improving aerodynamics and safety. Complete with a drop-down sun visor, 3D Dry-Comfort liner and an unrivaled high-flow ventilation system that includes a visor micro-opening system, the K-5 offers premium comfort for long hauls, short commutes and everything in-between.
- External shell is constructed of CAF (Carbon-Fiberglass) and is manufactured in 2 sizes
- EPS inner lining available in 4 sizes with 4 different densities
- Shell and EPS dimensions are optimized using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis)
- Ventilation system: IVS consisting of one chin guard vent, 2 front air vents and an air extractor with rear on/off switch, developed in the wind tunnel for optimum air flow and stability
- Central front air vent built into the shell profile with direct high air flow channel
- Rear spoiler integrated into the shell profile
- Removable and washable liner and cheek pads made of sanitized 3D Dry-Comfort material
- Includes removable breath deflector and chin curtain
Face shield is scratch-resistant and anti-fog polycarbonate with 100% UV protection and is offered in 2 sizes dependent on helmet size
- GT 2-1 (for helmet sizes XS, SM and MS and GT 2 for sizes ML, LG, XL and 2XL
- Visor micro-opening system
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for quick removal of the visor
- Tool-less removable and replaceable integrated scratch-resistant sun visor (ISV)
- Double D retention system
- DOT certified
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style White / XS||RevZilla Item #1069823||MFR. Product #0041O4G000104||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style ML / Matte Grey||RevZilla Item #1069847||MFR. Product #0041O4G000408||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers
Browse 27 questions Browse 27 questions and 42 answers
Why did you choose this?
Taron B on May 25, 2017
I have purchased one of these and pulled one side of the padding out to install my Packtalk headset device and I cannot get the padding to clip back in near the chin area of the helmet. I noticed the helmet you reviewed in your video wasn't clipped back in properly either side as well. Is this an actual problem with this helmet or am I not clipping in back in properly?
Will there be a pinlock shield available?
BEST ANSWER: There is one listed by AGV for the K3SV/K5.
How do I remove the internal sunvisor?
BEST ANSWER: Put the internal visor in the down position, then press in slightly towards the middle on the little red tabs. The visor has little tabs that lock into place and should release with a little persuasion.
What do you do for anti fog? Does it have pin lock? Can you get one for it if not?
BEST ANSWER: The clear visor that comes on it is anti-fog treated on the inside (seems to be a similar coating to what was on the pinlock insert of my old Shoei). It is not a pin lock visor, but there is a pinlock version available according to AGV.
Where is this helmet made?
BEST ANSWER: The label says, "Made in China under AGV specifications."
What Bluetooth systems works with this helmet?
BEST ANSWER: I personally wear a Sena 10C without any issues, really anything by Sena should work fine. As of yet there is no dedicated hardware for the K5, but the Sena headsets work so well there would really be no point. There is a reason they are the gold standard.
I usually ride Suomy LARGE, wondering how this helmet compares fit-wise? Thanks
BEST ANSWER: This K5 Helmet fits snug. Once it is on it is a pleasure. Great visibility.
comparing this to the agv horizon ? wich is the newest/better ?
BEST ANSWER: I have an AVG K5 and can tell you that I absolutely love this helmet. Very comfortable, great ventilation, and easy neck rotation for shoulder checks..... It also looks great.
I'm looking into purchasing a new AGV helmet. I ride a '12 R6. I'm looking for the best combo option for next season to do mostly everyday street riding with some track days. Which would be recommended between the K5 and Corsa?
BEST ANSWER: I cannot speak for the Corsa, but I just received my K5 yesterday and I really enjoy it. It's light, comfortable, relatively quiet, and it does great cutting against the wind on the highway. My only complaint might be that it comes up a bit higher than my last helmet in the back, so I can feel the seasonally chilly air a bit more than I used to. That said, I would definitely suggest the K5 as a solid contender.
What's the difference between the K3 and the K5?!