Out of Stock
AGV K1 Mugello 2015 Helmet Blue/Hi-Viz / LG [Open Box]
Item: P845534 SKU:
Save $78.39 28%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Item Condition: This is a new item that is missing the original packaging or the packaging has been opened. Tags, manuals, or installation instructions may be missing, however the item is fully functional.
AGV K1 Mugello 2015 Helmet
The AGV K1 Helmet has an aerodynamic shape, ventilation scheme, and spoiler developed for the wind tunnel tested Corsa R and Pista GP R. The shell and spoiler provide aerodynamic stability at speed and the spoiler itself features a passive rear vent to extract warm air from the helmet as you ride. The K1 also incorporates the central air intake above the visor taken directly from MotoGP developed Pista GP R to provide best-in-class ventilation.
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) shell construction
- 2 shell sizes, 4 EPS sizes
- Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) was designed and optimized in a wind tunnel
- 5 front vents (3 at the forehead and 2 on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors vents built into spoiler
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the face shield in seconds
Face shield is scratch-resistant and anti-fog polycarbonate with 100% UV protection and is offered in 2 sizes dependent on helmet size
- GT 2-1 for helmet sizes XS, SM and MS and GT 2 for sizes ML, LG, XL and 2XL
- Micro-opening visor
- Fully removable and washable 3D inner liner and cheek pads are sanitized and made from Dry-Lex fabrics
- Helmet profile contoured around the base to reduce the risk of collar bone injuries
- Double-D ring chin strap
- DOT approved
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style LG / Blue/Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1806373||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
AGV K1 Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
123 Customer Reviews
56 Questions & 81 Answers