Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
AGV AX-8 DS EVO Karakum Helmet
AGV AX-8 DS EVO Karakum Helmet
The AGV AX-8 DS EVO Helmet has taken one of the most high-end and lightweight dualsport helmets on the market (AX-8 DS) and has made some significant upgrades. Additional technical features like the visor and visor mechanism, a chin air vent that can be opened, and an open-able supplementary ventilation on the top of the AGV AX-8 EVO guarantee all the performance and comfort of a road model.
The AX-DS EVO features internal padding with increased thickness for improved comfort and greater stability. The shape for the outer shell in the chin area combined with a wider and softer base edge compared to the previous model reduces interference with any back protector used and decreases risks of impact traumas, thanks to its shock-absorber function.
- SSL (Super Super Light) carbon, Kevlar and fiberglass shell construction
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) funnels air though channels in the outer shell
- Flat dual face shield in non-scratch, antifog polycarbonate
- Dry-Lex internal padding with sanitized treatment
- Removable and washable cheek pads and internal lining
- Outer aluminum peak screws
- 3 shell sizes
- DOT Certified
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 2XS / Black/Gunmetal/Red||RevZilla Item #1183627||MFR. Product #7611O2D0-008-XXS/7611O2D0008XXS||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XS / Black/Gunmetal/Red||RevZilla Item #1183628||MFR. Product #7611O2D0-00804/7611O2D000804||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style SM / Black/Gunmetal/Red||RevZilla Item #1183629||MFR. Product #7611O2D000805/7611O2D0-00805||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 7-10 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style MD / Black/Gunmetal/Red||RevZilla Item #1183630||MFR. Product #7611O2D000807/7611O2D0-00807||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 7-10 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style LG / Black/Gunmetal/Red||RevZilla Item #1183631||MFR. Product #7611O2D000809/7611O2D0-00809||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 7-10 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style XL / Black/Gunmetal/Red||RevZilla Item #1183632||MFR. Product #7611O2D000810/7611O2D0-00810||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 7-10 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 2XL / Black/Gunmetal/Red||RevZilla Item #1183633||MFR. Product #7611O2D000811/7611O2D0-00811||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 3XL / Black/Gunmetal/Red||RevZilla Item #1183634||MFR. Product #7611O2D0-008-XXXL/7611O2D0008XXXL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 2XS / Camo/Orange||RevZilla Item #1070045||MFR. Product #7611O2D0007XXS||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XS / Camo/Orange||RevZilla Item #1070046||MFR. Product #7611O2D000704||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 7-10 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style SM / Camo/Orange||RevZilla Item #1070047||MFR. Product #7611O2D000705||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style MD / Camo/Orange||RevZilla Item #1070048||MFR. Product #7611O2D000707||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 7-10 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style LG / Camo/Orange||RevZilla Item #1070049||MFR. Product #7611O2D000709||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 7-10 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style XL / Camo/Orange||RevZilla Item #1070050||MFR. Product #7611O2D000710||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 2XL / Camo/Orange||RevZilla Item #1070051||MFR. Product #7611O2D000711||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 3XL / Camo/Orange||RevZilla Item #1070052||MFR. Product #7611O2D000712/7611O2D0007XXXL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
2. Comfort: nice. Smooth soft materials, hope they hold up over time... There is a thick padding at the top of the head which kinda puts pressure up there, but otherwise it's very comfortable and pleasantly light weight. The peak, although not adjustable, blocks sun at just the right level and doesn't tug the helmet too much at highway speed.
3. Build quality: mixed. The chin curtain falls out easily and is glued together with some rubber frame and synthetic fake suede, and so that's falling apart already. What else? The visor does not open up all the way, the peak is not adjustable, and everything is held together by these annoying screws and little plastic shims that you could easily lose when taking the peak off, or when changing the visor. COME ON AGV for 350 price range? Don't get me wrong the main helmet is structurally solid but the finishing details are all whack.
4. Ease of use: see some of the issues I've outlined above #3. And the shield only has a tab/ledge on the left side but I'm used to having a tab on both sides like my Schuberth lets me open the visor with either hand. Also, I hate D-rings, prefer a rapid ratchet strap (quick release?) - it is no less safe than D-rings. These D-rings you fumble and it's impossible without taking both gloves off. AGV come on give us ratchet straps.
5. Air flow: awesome. Especially with the extra room in front of your mouth the breath doesn't immediately fog up the shield. And although the cracked position is wide, the shield starts so low that your eyes are well covered and lets a ton of air in. The top vent is 3mm in diameter and I can't tell if it does anything, I'm also not sure if this helmet needs it. The eyebrow vents are awesome, the air they let in would tickle my temples at speed.
6. Aerodynamics: not bad! Despite the angular shape and peak. The narrow front profile cuts through air nicely. Lateral head checks are not tugging until you go above 75mph (also I faced a head wind when testing this). The peak vibrates at above 80, but not dramatically (AGV advises you to remove the peak if going faster than 60). Some vibration at 90mph without the peak. As I've said before, the bike/windshield/helmet combination plays a role so your experience may vary.
Bought this at close-out price for the Karakoum graphic. Not sure if I would have bought it at full price. Hope AGV will improve on the nitpicks noted above.
4 months ago
I know I want something light, quite and with good ventilation. I currently have a Hornet. It fits perfectly
when I wear an Arai it does not fit me right.
Please let me know what would be the best one for me