Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
AFX FX-76 RT66 Helmet
- Designed to offer a snug fit
- Uses an aerodynamic shell design constructed using advanced Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) for light weight and strength
- Helmet liner made with a hypoallergenic and antimicrobial nylon
- D-ring retention system
- Snaps for shield/visor attachment
- Small, removable rear AFX logo above DOT labeling sticker
- 3 snaps for optional visor/face shield
- Clear coat finish to protect paint
- 3 shell sizes XS-MD, LG-2XL, 3XL-4XL (DOT only)
- DOT/ECE Certified
Note: Actual graphic may vary from images show above.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XS||RevZilla Item #863472||MFR. Product #0104-1145||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #863473||MFR. Product #0104-1146||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #863474||MFR. Product #0104-1147||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #863475||MFR. Product #0104-1148||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #863476||MFR. Product #0104-1149||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #863477||MFR. Product #0104-1150||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #863478||MFR. Product #0104-1151||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 4XL||RevZilla Item #863479||MFR. Product #0104-1152||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The chin strap is a little rough on the edges and short mainly because the D rigs are very thick and a little sharp on the edges like they were stamped out a little to thick and not finished enough before plating. Thickest D-rings I have ever seen. So this makes threading the strap a little difficult and using the snap retainer a little hard to reach. But the buckle works ok and with some patience and time will probably improve with use. Or add a quick connect helmet snap and this would lengthen the strap a bit more and improve the strap function some.
If vents were added and the chinstrap improved this would be the best open face helmet for the money.