Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
AFX FX-55 Hi-Vis Helmet
The AFX FX55 Helmet is truly modular and can be used in seven different configurations. The FX-55 is the essence of what a modular helmet can be, combining the best of fullface, dirt and open face helmets.
- Aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy
Helmet can be configured one of seven different ways:
- Helmet with standard visor, shield, and chin bar (standard configuration)
- Helmet with standard visor and shield
- Helmet with shield and chin bar
- Helmet with shield
- Helmet with standard visor
- Helmet with short visor
- Helmet with MX vent chin bar and standard visor
- Flip-up, flush fit, quick release, single turn screw face shield
- Shield is optically correct compound curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays
- Smoke tinted inner flip down sun shield system with left side slide lever
- Helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypoallergenic and antimicrobial nylon, all of which are removable and washable
- 10 points of ventilation with chin, side, forehead top and rear vents
- Retention system is quick release with sewn on ECE logo
- Provides ample ear cavity space for most speaker systems
- Clear coat finish to protect paint & graphics
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Safety Orange / XS||RevZilla Item #920309||MFR. Product #01041255||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Safety Orange / SM||RevZilla Item #920310||MFR. Product #01041256||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Safety Orange / MD||RevZilla Item #920311||MFR. Product #01041257||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Safety Orange / LG||RevZilla Item #920312||MFR. Product #01041258||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Safety Orange / XL||RevZilla Item #920313||MFR. Product #01041259||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Safety Orange / 2XL||RevZilla Item #920314||MFR. Product #01041260||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XS / Hi-Viz Yellow||RevZilla Item #920315||MFR. Product #01041261||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style SM / Hi-Viz Yellow||RevZilla Item #920316||MFR. Product #01041262||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style MD / Hi-Viz Yellow||RevZilla Item #920317||MFR. Product #01041263||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style LG / Hi-Viz Yellow||RevZilla Item #920318||MFR. Product #01041264||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style XL / Hi-Viz Yellow||RevZilla Item #920319||MFR. Product #01041265||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 2XL / Hi-Viz Yellow||RevZilla Item #920320||MFR. Product #01041266||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
It fits a little tight at the upper cheaks but I trust it'll break in
Fit and finish is better than what I would expect for a $150 helmet but certainly not a shoei or bell by any means.
The field of view is really unmatched by any full face helmet with the chin bar attached.
Overall I'd say this helmet is a very good deal at this price point.
I'd read other reviews that is was noisy; wind noisy. I ride a full dressed touring bike behind a windshield and felt I'd be safe from wind running across through the peak and making noise that others were talking about. But nope, I was wrong, definitely noisy. I rode with this FX55 helmet 1 afternoon and 1 evening with different road/wind conditions; Definitely noisier than any other helmet I've ever owned.
If you're looking for an openface with peak and shield, my wife rides with a Bell Mag9 and she is happy with it. I've worn her Mag9 too and find it to be a good helmet. I have since purchased the new Nolan N40 ... quite a bit pricier, but man do I love it. Comfortable, quiet, light, quiet ... but boy ... the price! Lots more than I've ever paid for a motorcycle helmet. But after wearing the Nolan N40, I'm convinced I'm worth it.
Being a shaved-head guy I got used to washing the linen almost every day because of sweat and stuff. Wearing this helmet for more than a month and it is absolutely fresh still.
Another point is ventilation. You don't get you brain blown out by the airflow, but it is one of the coolest helms I ever had. Maybe some magic, but it was not hot inside in 110 F and my head was dry.
Ratchet lock is also good, I'm tired of D-rings, so that was also a plus.
Maybe it is a bit noisy in open face mode, but open faces are always noisy, you can't blame them for that. Will try it in other modes and update later.
Actually that was a pleasant surprise for me, getting a helmet under $150 and having or working better than expected.
The only thing I had to do is to cut out some more place for headsets, they didn't make the seating places deep enough.
I now use my helmet without the peak, visor, and find it suits my needs for as a short trip helmet.
I still use my Arai Signet Q for most riding.
Note that this long oval version of the AFX is only the older version. The newer models don't fit me.
over 2 years ago
1 year ago