509 Sinister X5 Goggles
The X5 is the result of an unbreakable drive to develop the best snowmobile goggle in the field.
- X5 fixed outriggers move the strap position forward providing a perfect fit with your 509 helmet
- Unique edge pressure outrigger provides a perfect seal along the outer edge of the goggles
- Phantom Frame Technology X5 frame allows the goggle frame to disappear out of your field of view leaving a clear vision path with less visible frame
- Field of View X5 is 1/2" taller than the original 509 Sinister with greater field of view
- Design eliminates nose pressure allowing unobstructed breathing
- X5 features an Italian-sourced polycarbonate dual lens with greatly improved anti-fog coating and significantly more durable anti-scratch coating
- Restyled, oversized and removable nosemask to keep you warm and comfortable
- Snocross goggles include tear-off posts and tear-offs
- Carbon Fiber, Orange Camo and Lime Camo include hard goggle case
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Blue Triangle / Blue||RevZilla Item #1146809||MFR. Product #509-X5GOG-17-BT||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
509 Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.