Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Troy Lee Designs KG 5400 Knee Guards
Integrated Lycra low-compression zones in a strapless, tapered elastic sleeve with no-slip internal grip zones. Constructed with rugged woven Aramid material to resist abrasion.
- Shock Doctor technology
- X-FIT integrates a wraparound supporter on elastic mesh sleeve for unparalleled comfort and fit with out bulky straps
- Strata foam articulates with complex body zones while providing impact protection
- Vent-trak moves air through flexible channels over skin surface to cool the athlete
- Mesh construction provides airflow and lightweight design
- Internal knee cap provides high-impact protection with a close, comfortable fit
- Sold in pairs
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS||RevZilla Item #766505||MFR. Product #527003201||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style SM||RevZilla Item #766506||MFR. Product #527003202||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style MD||RevZilla Item #766507||MFR. Product #527003203||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style LG||RevZilla Item #766508||MFR. Product #527003204||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Among all the knee pads I've tried, these had the lowest price tag, and they were also the easiest to put on- the absence of straps made it the fastest to put on and take off. The knee protectors aren't exactly low profile as they are somewhat noticeable under a pair of jeans, but they have a very solid feel to them, and the Aramid material for abrasion resistance is a plus.
However, the top end of the guards felt loose. On that note, it would be advised to refer to TLD's official sizing chart on their website rather than the one shown on Revzilla (which shows the sizing for the 5450, not the 5400). Another issue I had with fit was the bottom portion of the pads would rub against my upper shin, but it would only do so if I were to lock my knees while standing, which is bad posture anyways. The main gripe where these pads miss the mark is air flow. Regardless of being marketed as lightweight and breathable, I and many reviewers beg to differ. They are noticeably warm, and will leave your knees feeling damp after several minutes.
If TLD could make these pads more breathable and maybe trim a bit of the pad from the bottom, it'd be perfect. I wouldn't recommend these for a commuter to wear for 8 hours, but I'd imagine these would do fine for touring. If I had ordered the right size the first time, there's a good chance I would've kept them.