Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Troy Lee Designs EG 5550 Elbow Guards
- Shock Doctor technology
- X-FIT integrates a wraparound supporter on elastic mesh sleeve for unparalleled comfort and fit with out bulky straps
- Strata-foam articulates with complex body zones while providing impact protection
- Vent-trak moves air through flexible channels over skin surface to cool the athlete
- Mesh construction provides airflow and lightweight design
- Internal elbow cap provides high-impact protection with a close, comfortable fit
- Forearm guard extends protection from the internal high-impact knee cap for enhanced low profile protection
- Integrated Lycra low-compression zones in a strapless, tapered elastic sleeve with no-slip internal grip zones. Constructed with rugged woven Aramid material to resist abrasion
- Sold as a pair
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS||RevZilla Item #766493||MFR. Product #530003201||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style SM||RevZilla Item #766494||MFR. Product #530003202||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD||RevZilla Item #766495||MFR. Product #530003203||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG||RevZilla Item #766496||MFR. Product #530003204||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
They offer plenty of protection and comfort, I had a few pretty bad crashed with them on and they worked great, stayed in place and protected my elbow and forearm.
They are very comfortable and light (no hard plastic protection).
They last for a fair amount of time (2-3 year of dirt riding at least once a week).
The cons for me are the price - I think they're a bit too expensive, the fit is sometimes problematic since there's no adjustments and they stretch out over time.
They do look very cool and fit with a wide range of gear make and colors.
I am on a 2013 KTM 250XC