Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Troy Lee Designs CP 5900 Chest Protector
The ultimate chest protector specifically developed to integrate with industry leading Leatt neck brace without compromising fit, protection or rider safety. Exclusively designed to allow Leatt neck braces to nest properly against a rider’s chest and back. Tested by top pros and elite amateurs, TLD's innovative patent pending design gives riders the power to choose from multiple configurations for customized comfort and fit, unobstructed motion, and unprecedented protection. In other words, the 5900 sets a new standard in the Moto industry.
- Shock Doctor technology
- Neck brace integration patent-pending design is compatible with leading neck braces without compromising fit and protection
- VENT-TRAK circulates air through flexible channel over the skin surface to cool the rider
- Over 50 configurations adapt to rider preference for custom fit and protection
- Low profile design eliminates bulk to fit under or over jersey
- Hinged chest design provide extended rib coverage, better fit and maintains proper positioning in crash situations
- Vented soft-yoke connection between front and back plates offers unprecedented fit and comfort
- Covers the chest, ribs, back, and clavicle. Convenient strap locations and integrated fast-lock buckles for easy function
- Patent pending
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #766402||MFR. Product #502003206||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #766403||MFR. Product #502003207||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / MD||RevZilla Item #766400||MFR. Product #502003106||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style White / LG||RevZilla Item #766401||MFR. Product #502003107||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Pros: Looks, fit, weight, range of protection, possible adjustments, comfort.
Cons: It hugs you tight, and in turn it becomes hot to wear. (I wear over the jersey)
Note: The sizing chart is terrible. Found my self taking a gamble as my height would put me in a large but by the waist size would put me in a medium. I picked the large and it fits perfect! Unless you are under 5'5 or so i would say by the large. I am 145 Lbs 5'8".