Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Troy Lee Designs BP 5705 Hot Weather Armored Pants
Constructed with premium Lycra 4-way stretch anti-microbial material for compression and moisture wicking. Includes flat-lock seams and comfort fit waistband.
- Shock Doctor technology
- X-FIT integrates a wraparound external supporter for unparalleled comfort and fit
- Strata-foam articulates with complex body zones while providing impact protection
- VENT-TRAK moves air through flexible channels over skin surface to cool the athlete
- Outer thigh pads offer low profile protection
- Inner thigh pads enhance seat comfort and protection from chafing
- Full length leg eliminates need for knee sleeves used with knee braces and knee guards
- Integrated crotch chamois pad sized specifically for motorcycle seats
- Designed for comfort and unrestricted motion in the riding position
- PATENTS: D548,928 (USA), 115952 (CAN) & 6,161,222
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS||RevZilla Item #766413||MFR. Product #516003204||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style SM||RevZilla Item #766414||MFR. Product #516003205||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD||RevZilla Item #766415||MFR. Product #516003206||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG||RevZilla Item #766416||MFR. Product #516003207||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL||RevZilla Item #766417||MFR. Product #516003208||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I needed something thin, durable, and that has air flow.
I went for a long ride with the Troy Lee HW pants under my one piece race suit and they were amazing!.
The padding felt comfortable and they did not make me feel hot at all.
I recommend there pants to anyone that wants extra comfort and protection with a race suit.
I was riding a 2013 Panigale 1199S and the weather was 80 degrees.
I put the klr650 down just after a water crossing
The extra padding on the hip stopped a small
bruise becoming a huge one ...
The armored pants did the trick for my trip
Didn't really know was wearing them great for long distance extra padding on seat was handy
Very comfortable warm when cold ....
Very happy to recommend ....
1 wash in 2 weeks on trip n still ok
over 3 years ago
You can always try and return them, if the pants don't work for you.
2. Also size: I wear Levi's relaxed fit low rise 33x30L, perfect fit in Dainese New Drake Air 52 short. Would these pants be too tight in medium?
2. There's actually an internal diaper system which will absorb any excess . . . moisture. If you're on the bike for hours at a time, sipping away at your hydration pack, nature will eventually call. But who wants to interrupt their ride with something as mundane as #1? It's madness, I tell you. Luckily, Troy Lee solved that problem with these Hot Weather Pants. There's no need to stop and duck behind a tree or bush - just let 'er rip.
3. I'm sorry, sometimes sarcasm gets the best of me. It's like a disease. A painfully witty, unceasingly charming disease. But really, these aren't casual riding pants - there's no convenience factor - you just gotta pull 'em down and go about your business like the rest of us.