Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Acerbis Vision Handguards
The Acerbis Vision Handguard is an innovative handguard, fitted with adjustable LED lights (LED for low power consumption running off 4 watts p/side), giving you effective, additional light for extreme conditions. In addition to a headlight, the Vision Handguards provide additional visibility both at night and during the day with a combined luminous efficiency off 300 lumens. The handguards mount to both ends of the bar and have an on/off switch, which can also be mounted on the handlebars. The Vision is built around an aluminum bar for added durability and deflection from debris and the elements. It is a great addition to any off-road bike, ATV, or dual road. A universal mount kit, which fits most applications, is included.
- Innovative design, fitted with adjustable LED lights (LED for low power consumption running off 4 watts per side), giving you effective, additional light for extreme conditions
- In addition to a headlight, the Vision Handguards provide additional visibility both at night and during the day with a combined luminous efficiency of 300 lumens
- The handguards mount to both ends of the bar and have an on/off switch, which can also be mounted on the handlebars
- The Vision is built around an aluminum bar for added durability and deflection from debris and the elements
- It is a great addition to any off-road bike, ATV, or dual road
- Includes hardware to fit handlebars that have an internal diameter from 13.6mm to 19mm
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1035821||MFR. Product #2367700001||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White||RevZilla Item #1035823||MFR. Product #2367700002||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Orange||RevZilla Item #1035822||MFR. Product #2367700237||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
If you expect to drop your bike at all(off road use) then I do not suggest getting them. They will bend pretty easily and possibly break on the first spill. It took me about 5 drops to finally break them and my clutch lever bent a couple times already too. Get dual point mounted handguards if you ride off-road.
* Installation is easy and the supplied bolts go straight into the threads for the stock bar end weights.
* They perfectly accept the "Barkbusters Teardrop Bar End Weights" (The stock weights wouldn't go well)
* Only a single mounting point is convenient for installation but provides much less protection than most Barkbuster guards.
* Lights can only be adjusted horizontally. Vertical adjustment is done by pivoting the bar mounting point.
The one bad to these is that they aren't connected back to the handlebars. This causes a slight loss in durability if it tips over, *however* it means that these will bend and absorb the impact before your handlebars will (like mine did last week)
Also beware-- depending on your bike, you may have troubles getting your handlebars to go full lock to lock. Mine were touching my windscreen so I had to adjust the handlebars and the windscreen to make it work. You could also buy sweeping handlebar risers. Be mindful of this, and make adjustments as needed.
over 2 years ago
It would have been very easy for Acerbis to just come all the way around and add two mounting points instead of this one sided floating type design for the bar/bark buster.
Also, after reading the last review on here, I'm concerned with the LEDs breaking internally as it appears that this can happen if you are a true off roader.
They are very easy to install if you are a handyperson. I don't see why you would use the switch included since you would want these on along with your headlights. I skipped the switch and just wired them with my headlight to turn on and off with the bike.
I would gladly pay more for a sturdier design as I feel that they look great and do a good job.
over 2 years ago
Moreover, the case is as large as the OEM starter switch casing on the Ducati and there is simply no room for such an unnecessarily large switch housing; who at Acerbis thought this was a good design package??
This switch housing design could be achieved with 75% percent less housing volume, and with a more simple handlebar strap mounting to better conceal into stealthy or more integrated arrangement.
Now, I am forced to find and acquire a separate toggle switch that I can mount somewhere on the bike; another $35!
I would have passed on this purchase if I better understood the with arrangement.
1 year ago
Additionally, they are super bright and have already saved me a close call in a traffic situation.