Customer Service / Enthusiast
Work on the same team as the Senior level customer loyalty team & gear expert personnel while growing and learning how to become be more effective and make a BIG impact.
Start and learn the ropes at RevZilla in a less demanding role while soaking in the "why"behind what makes our customers love us and why we all love coming to work every day. ATTENTION to DETAIL is a must. HUSTLE is an after thought. Come in with an open mind and you can get out what you put in. MOTORCYCLE love & knowledge is necessary for this role. Contribute to the team through RevZilla.com and in our RevZilla Flagship retail store. We need great communicators both spoken and written who want to live bikes every day.
Think of this role as that of a budding motorcycle gear expert, learning everyday and working toward guiding riders to finding the best setup to suit their needs.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must love motorcycles, dirtbikes or atvs
- Must be willing to learn a ton about motorcycle gear and communicate it with riders
- Must have a willingness and desire to learn the product, the process and be part of an elite team
Nice To Haves:
- International Experience (e.g. citizenship outside of the U.S. or having lived in another country for an extended period of time)
- Foreign Language Fluency
PS: Right now we are especially interested in potential new team members who like Adventure Riding.Touring, Track Days / Racing or Euro Bikes (BMW, KTM, Aprilia, Duacti, Triumph etc). Be sure to tell us what you ride and what your favorite bikes and gear are when you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Customer Service / Enthusiast" in the subject line.