We are growing fast the and founders have their hands full. Each day there are countless meetings, events, emails & tasks which need to be addressed, prioritized, organized and potentially completed in a timely manner. The problem is that the founding team are victims of their own success. There is simply not enough time to get to everything. As captains of this ship, we need a great first mate.
Revzilla seeks an Executive Assistant to add to the team. The right candidate must be highly organized, have great attention to detail, the ability to be discrete with confidential information, and be a master of the English language. This person will assist and support the executive team through many different tasks, both large and small, and will acts as the right-hand person when dealing with both simple and complex issues of varying degrees of sensitivity related to running the business. Additionally, this person will focus on refining our current work-flow with his or her tried and true organizational approach to achieve more efficiencies for the entire executive team. This is a great opportunity to grow with a team and apply strong organizational and support skills in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Competitive salary. Great environment.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings
- Manage calendars and email
- Draft, prepare and deploy correspondence
- Event planning
- Travel planning
- Office management
- Report management, creation and analysis i.e. financial, expense etc
- Other duties as assigned both in and out of the office
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organized and a stickler for details
- Ability to multi-task
- Pro-active, self starter
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in general Microsoft Office Software (WORD, EXCEL and PowerPoint) and a comfort level with using the Internet.
- Bachelors degree preferred, but not required
- Several years in a similar role
- Ability to be flexible in schedule
Email JOBS[at]REVZILLA.COM with your resume to apply.