Senior Designer / UX / UI
Our need to build, flesh-out and continually refine the design of RevZilla.com and it's crossplatform and channel marketing campaigns moves fast. We are looking for an experienced web designer who eats and sleeps design and UX / UI for consumer facing eCommerce. Ability to take tech and marketing concepts from wireframe to design to interface development and think conceptually as well as strategically is a must. We're looking for a design geek who wants to help continually improve our user experience, message and branding on all levels at RevZilla.com.
A candidate’s visual portfolio demonstrating creative talent, exceptional sense of typography, and creative use of images with overall simplicity and a powerful sense of communication will grab our attention. Extensive knowledge of web production and design software including Adobe Creative Suite is necessary. Knowledge of CSS/HTML. 3-5+ years experience with designing for eCommerce and / or online consumer facing brands is a must to seal the deal.
Per Anthony Bucci, Co-Founder, "The ability to hustle, organize, execute, be inspired and create in a very positive and team oriented atmosphere is required. Does not play well with others, does not fly here. We have a great geek family and culture at RevZilla. No one disturbs the sexy. No one is bigger than the team."
Duties & Responsibilities
● Plan organize and design new content, messaging, callouts and web site features
● Design production-ready Photoshop layouts from wireframe concepts
● Produce weekly email blasts
● Develop and maintain or existing marketing campaigns
● Develop callouts, imagery, copy and messaging
Required Skills & Experience
● Exceptional online portfolio
● Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
● Experience working independently (yes, both collaborative and independent)
● Extensive knowledge of web design software including Adobe Creative Suite
● Strong CSS/HTML skills
● Proficiency with design for blogging software including Wordpress and Posterous
● Ability to create design style guides and specifications and communicate closely with the development team
● Expertise in information design and user experience design
● Strong drawing, design, composition and typography skills
● Ability to manage time and work on multiple projects simultaneously
● Experience working with (and expanding) online brand standards
● Knowledge of new media and an interest in following new trends & technology
● A knowledge of specialty retail is a plus
● A passion for motorcycles is a nice to have
● Degree in design or art-related field
● 3-5+ years experience with designing for eCommerce, web and / or online consumer facing brands
This is a full time position with salary + benefits located at RevZilla's Philadelphia HQ. No agencies or freelance inquiries please.