- Nicknames: "Major Saver" and "Turbo Puns"
- Riding Since: 2003
- Current Bike: 2012 Triumph Tiger 800XC
- Past Bikes: Honda Nighthawk 250, Honda Rebel, Suzuki SV650S
- Future Bikes: Something enduro and something electric
- Riding Style: Sport-touring, Adventure-touring, commuting
- Most-Asked Question: Tie between “Will this fit me?” and “Does Anthony own other shirts?”
I’m a geek, and here at Revzilla, it’s my job to geek out on gear. Whether it’s over the phone, through email, or social media, I love answering all your gear-related questions. I’ve been riding since the age of 16 and thinking about bikes since, well, before I can remember. My interest probably piqued when I demanded my parents remove the training wheels from my bike before my older brother had his removed. Though both my parents ride Harleys, I prefer twins with a wider spread, like Ducatis and my SV (the poor man’s Duc). I'm also fond of triples!
Philly-born and Pittsburgh-raised, I call both sides of the Keystone State “home”. That isn’t to say I don’t get out, though. I’ve been fortunate to have been traveling from a young age as well. I’ve lived in Italy and Germany, and have traveled through much of Europe, some of Africa, and a bit of Asia. Up next? I guess South America or Australia (decisions, decisions!). Here in the United States, I’ve also lived in New York City and been to 47 of 50 states (can’t wait to see the last three!). Travel is really the main reason I ride. On or off the bike, it’s about being different, having fun, and gaining perspective.
Favorite Part of TeamZilla:All the perks, like Beer Thursdays and the Gong.