Offroad Segment Manager
We are seeking an individual to take the lead on managing and growing the Offroad segment for RevZilla.com. This role encompasses becoming the head buyer, merchandiser and online catalog manager for the Offroad (mx, enduro, ATV) apparel, parts, and accessories) segment.
The ideal candidate will have eCommerce experience, past motorcycle industry experience and a love for dirt.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Manage relationships with current vendors and open relationships with relevant prospective vendors
- Research and suggest potential product lines and areas of expansion for the product catalog
- Manage inventory levels, forecasts and replenishment based on sales data and other key metrics
- Evaluate and execute on sale / closeout opportunities
- Maintain current online product catalog listings and manage new product releases
- Audit existing product and brand marketing and come up with a cohesive marketing plan
- Coordinate training / hiring of existing and new CS staff members to maintain an adequate level of support for the Offroad customer base
- Function as a member of the customer facing Product Expert / Customer Service team as needed
- Develop marketing plan which includes the overall market segmentation model and priorities within it; the market positioning and RevZilla's value proposition within the market segment; and prioritization of marketing programs, routes to market, and other requirements to meet revenue and profit goals
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university
- Previous or current riding / race experience
- Passion for Dirt Bikes
- Prior eCommerce product merchandising, purchasing or marketing experience
Benefits: Casual work environment, health insurance, dental Insurance, paid time off, direct deposit, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), product discounts, early stage opportunity at a young high growth, high energy company!